Small glider logbook for Android phones

Old July 28th 11, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tiny Titles

Default Small glider logbook for Android phones

Hey,
I have been working on a small logbook for glider pilots. It's very
basic but covers most of the requests from glider pilots. I found that
some of the existing apps in the category was way too complicated for
my taste. Therefore I started building this. It's called "Flight
Journal Lite" and it is free and available from the Android Marked.

I have a small description he http://www.aerosign.dk/tinytitlesstu...htjournal.html
It can be downloaded form he
https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

It's a hobby project - but if you find errors I'd like to correct
them! If you have feature requests I will certainly consider them :-)

Best regards
Tiny