Pirep: Garmin GPSMAP 296 versus 295. (very long)

Old September 3rd 04, 05:25 AM
Aluckyguess

I had the same thing happen. We landed twice and it said 7.
"Dan Luke" wrote in message

"Jon Woellhaf" wrote:
[snip]
Flights Menu
On the trip to Oakland and back I landed four times. The
Flights Menu shows I landed many more times than that:
... I expect this is a simple bug Garmin will soon fix.

Don't hold your breath. Mine does the same thing; I emailed Garmin about
it
and they denied there is a problem. They said I must be losing satellite
coverage intermittently enroute, which is not true.

Thanks for the review.
--
Dan
C-172RG at BFM

Old September 3rd 04, 08:38 AM
BH

3/09/2004 12:25:12 pm

I had the same thing happen. We landed twice and it said 7.
"Dan Luke" wrote in message

Yes, but be honest now, Dan. How many times did the wheels actually touch
the runway? ;-)

Old September 4th 04, 11:55 PM
Aluckyguess

Im not Dan, but maybe thats the deal. I was not flying at the time just
playing with my new toy, but the PIC did a good landing.

3/09/2004 12:25:12 pm

"Dan Luke" wrote in message

Yes, but be honest now, Dan. How many times did the wheels actually touch
the runway? ;-)

SWRFI Pirep.. (long) Dave S Home Built 20 May 21st 04 03:02 PM
Pirep: New toys (long) JJS Piloting 9 March 13th 04 01:55 PM
PIREP - Garmin GTX-327 Jay Honeck Owning 17 January 22nd 04 04:56 AM
Trafficscope PIREP - long SeeAndAvoid Owning 6 November 24th 03 08:24 PM
WAAS and Garmin 430/530 DoodyButch Owning 23 October 13th 03 04:06 AM