A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Newest Sailplane in the world on display at the 2016 SSA convention

Old February 24th 16, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Newest Sailplane in the world on display at the 2016 SSA convention

On Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 8:29:49 AM UTC-8, SF wrote:
I can't tell you what it is, because they have not given me information to release yet. Though I expect something soon.

It is the newest production design in the world, and you are going to want one.

SF

What it turns out to be is that we can only fly what we can afford, the only thing you get with a newer design is speed and maybe a little better L/D...But what the hell that is why my sailplane is 40 years old..still younger than me...
Old February 25th 16, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Damon
external usenet poster

Default Newest Sailplane in the world on display at the 2016 SSA convention

If HXVTPBS wants to buy one why does he not call the factory and cry to them. First World problem do not apply to life. If one does not like what someone does, then build your own glider and I am I sure everyone will never complain about you or the ship.