I Need To Know

Old March 30th 21, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default I Need To Know

Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?
Old March 31st 21, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

If he is, he certainly has excess friction in his head gears.
Old March 31st 21, 12:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 7:13:38 PM UTC-4, Mark Mocho wrote:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

If he is, he certainly has excess friction in his head gears.

Certainly does, I think the heat had had a real impact on the thinking of that ole boy. But he could be orbiting in one of those vibrating motor gliders and coming up with all these crazy ideas.

Old March 31st 21, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On 3/30/21 5:20 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 7:13:38 PM UTC-4, Mark Mocho wrote:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?
If he is, he certainly has excess friction in his head gears.

Certainly does, I think the heat had had a real impact on the thinking of that ole boy. But he could be orbiting in one of those vibrating motor gliders and coming up with all these crazy ideas.

Dan, I think the ole boy has some real deep rooted anti-social personality issues, I would only change his name to McMurphy and hope for the best, maybe a lobotomy would turn him into an obedient zombie.
Old March 31st 21, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

Just another poster to RAS that knows everything and has to share his knowledge with the rest of us.

Steve
Old March 31st 21, 02:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

wrote on 3/30/2021 8:12 PM:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

Just another poster to RAS that knows everything and has to share his knowledge with the rest of us.

Steve

ANd pretty much anywhere else there isn't a moderator. Google the two words "Kabatoff" and
"penis" for a very lengthy list of places he posts.

So, Bob, I suggest you contact him directly, and let us know about his choice of aircraft. Or
answer his posts on every group he posts on, if you have (a lot) of time to spare.

Old March 31st 21, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Lennie the Lurker, perhaps? Naaah...

Dan
5J

On 3/31/21 7:51 AM, Eric Greenwell wrote:

Old March 31st 21, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Lennie was a very different sort, as his posts did have something to do with soaring, and he
did respond at times. Also, there is no reason to believe he sent the same posts to 100's of
groups.

Old March 31st 21, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 9:51:23 AM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
wrote on 3/30/2021 8:12 PM:
Is Kabatoff a motor glider guy?

Just another poster to RAS that knows everything and has to share his knowledge with the rest of us.

Steve

ANd pretty much anywhere else there isn't a moderator. Google the two words "Kabatoff" and
"penis" for a very lengthy list of places he posts.

So, Bob, I suggest you contact him directly, and let us know about his choice of aircraft. Or
answer his posts on every group he posts on, if you have (a lot) of time to spare.

Eric, wish I did have more time but the Mango orchard is making me an old man, too much work and not enough play, although I did make over 100 tows at the club this month. From his post I could swear he was one of those motor glider guys, a real purist would be much better behaved. Maybe he should go visit nurse Ratched, certainly she could help the old guy.