STOL Plans

Old November 18th 04, 09:22 AM
M.

Default STOL Plans

Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Mike

Old November 18th 04, 06:24 PM
ET

"Gig Giacona" wrote in news:10ppf4rpj79cj88
@corp.supernews.com:

"M." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries
from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Mike

Buttercup

www.luceair.com

Not affiliated blah blah blah

ET
Old November 19th 04, 08:57 PM
Shelly

M. wrote:
Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Mike

Pegazair - we're scratchbuilding from plans.
(http://www.tapanee.com/)

Shelly
Old November 19th 04, 10:42 PM
Lou Parker

"M." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries
from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Take a look at the Savannah, the numbers are impressive
http://www.sky-rider.net/

Old November 19th 04, 11:53 PM
Gig Giacona

"Lou Parker" wrote in message
m...
.. .

"M." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering
the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries
from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Take a look at the Savannah, the numbers are impressive
http://www.sky-rider.net/

Mike

Buttercup

www.luceair.com

Not affiliated blah blah blah

ET

That plane is such an obvious copy of the Zenith 701. I just don't
understand why Chris Hienz doesn't sue them into oblivion.

Old November 20th 04, 12:53 AM
Charlie

M. wrote:

Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Mike

Is the Bearhawk too big? It's an impressive plane, both in its specs &
in person. 4 seats or the new 2 seat version.

http://www.bearhawkaircraft.com/

Charlie
Old November 20th 04, 03:06 PM
Jean-Paul Roy

FWIW, my understanding is that Chris Heinz sold the rights to a Brazilian
company that after experiencing some financial problems, sold those rights
to ICP in Italia.

Jean-Paul
"Gig Giacona" wrote in message

"Lou Parker" wrote in message
m...
ET wrote in message
.. .
"Gig Giacona" wrote in

@corp.supernews.com:

Old November 20th 04, 11:23 PM
Lou Parker

"Gig Giacona" wrote in message ...
"Lou Parker" wrote in message
m...
.. .

"M." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering
the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries
from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Take a look at the Savannah, the numbers are impressive
http://www.sky-rider.net/

Mike

Buttercup

www.luceair.com

Not affiliated blah blah blah

ET

That plane is such an obvious copy of the Zenith 701. I just don't
understand why Chris Hienz doesn't sue them into oblivion.

I don't know either. Probebly the same reason Coke doesn't sue Pepsi,
Everedy doesn't sue Duracell, or Harley doesn't sue Yamaha. Quite
posibly because there is more to it than either you or I can see.
Old November 21st 04, 12:51 AM

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:53:06 -0600, "Gig Giacona"
wrote:

"Lou Parker" wrote in message
om...
.. .

"M." wrote in message
Hi,

Looking for a STOL project to construct from plans. Was considering
the
Preceptor STOL King, but have not received any answers to my enquiries
from
the designer. Any other suggestions or references?

TIA

Take a look at the Savannah, the numbers are impressive
http://www.sky-rider.net/

Mike

Buttercup

www.luceair.com

Not affiliated blah blah blah

ET

That plane is such an obvious copy of the Zenith 701. I just don't
understand why Chris Hienz doesn't sue them into oblivion.

How about the Pegazair 100?

Building from plans.