I want to tell you something that has changed my life!

Old January 28th 04, 07:58 PM
C J Campbell

Default I want to tell you something that has changed my life!

I want to tell you about something that has changed my life! Here at
Pre-paid Flight Time (1) we will sell you 10 hours on a Citation II for only
$5,000! Less than half the usual cost! You may use your hours within one
year of purchase, or you may purchase a one year extension for only $500!
You may also freely sell your hours to anyone you wish and we will handle
the transfer for the nominal fee of $500. Think of it! You could buy blocks
of 10 hours worth $10,000 and for only half price and sell them for whatever
the market will bear.

If you buy just five 10 hour blocks and pay an additional fee of only
$10,000, you can be one of our distributors! This entitles you to one half
the $500 transfer and extension fees of all your customers.

This offer is being made for only a limited time, so hurry! It is not spam!
It is completely legal! Please visit our web site at www.iamasucker.com,
where we will tell you the secret to unlimited wealth, endless sexual
gratification, and the ability to turn invisible.

This offer void wherever prohibited or to satire-impaired persons, void if
we never get around to actually buying a Citation II, or if we go bankrupt,
or if we just don't like you. If you send us any money there will be no
refunds or exchanges.

(1) Not affiliated with Pre-paid Legal Services.

--
Christopher J. Campbell
World Famous Flight Instructor

If you go around beating the Bush, don't complain if you rile the animals.

Old January 28th 04, 08:31 PM
CFLav8r

It is completely legal! Please visit our web site at www.iamasucker.com,

Wow! I love your website...
On page two of your website there appears to be some sort of disclaimer, but
I couldn't quite make out the fine print (maybe due to the use of a font
size of .008pt.).

If you could please clarify this, I am willing to send you my life savings.

www.iamasucker.com/taxfreeroyalties.html

Thanks in advance for the info..

Sincerely,
John Thomas Deputy Marshall
Internal Revenue Service
Income Tax Fraud and Evasion Department
Washington, D.C.

cc: Glenda Wilibernathy - FAA Fraud Division

Old January 28th 04, 10:21 PM
John Galban

"C J Campbell" wrote in message ...
I want to tell you about something that has changed my life! Here at
Pre-paid Flight Time (1) we will sell you 10 hours on a Citation II for only
$5,000! ...

I think it would be safe to assume that CJ got some spam today :-)

Hey CJ, have you heard about the all-natural pill that enlarges your
propeller? "Never be embarrased at the hold-short bars again!"

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)
Old January 28th 04, 10:30 PM
Jim

What an amazing deal!!! I am very impressed!

I currently represent several Nigerian pilots who are interested in your
Pre-paid Flight Time in your Citation II. However, your fees currently are
under our minimum finance limit. If you would be so kind as to promptly
return the overpayment amount paid to your fine organization by our US
Banking affiliate's Certified Cashier's Check, I am positive that we will be
able to provide you several qualified pilots. We have established accounts
at some of your nations finest financial establishments. Accounts that can
be verified for your approval. Upon your acceptance, we will promptly
forward to your attention and for your inspection, a Certified Cashier's
Check for each pilot, in the amount of $15,000. This is our companies
minimum finance limit. Upon receipt of our check, you may immediately
present it to the financial institution of your choosing for immediate
payment in US currency. At that time, we ask that you promptly request a
Certified Cashier's Check, made out to our company, in the amount of $5000
for the refund to us. You can then mail it to our company. Upon receipt of
our refund, we will then send your company complete information packets and
arrival dates of our pilots. We look forward to working with you!

You may verify our intent and our sincerity by searching for Nigerian Scam
on Google.com.

--

If you go around beating the Bush, don't complain if you rile the animals
or if your wife kicks your ass out of bed.

Old January 28th 04, 11:27 PM
carlos

Hi CJ.

My father was the late Ima Su Kah, ruler of Asia, several Pacific Rim atolls
and an asteroid. He left me his life savings, which I would like to invest
in your company.

Would you be so kind as to open a bank account where I will transfer the
money? You will need, though, to wire me $10,000 so I can bribe the public
officials holding my father's money - which I will, of course, promptly pay
back to you. Actually, I will pay you $20,000 for your kindness.

So book me for 100 hours to start.

Cheers!

Old January 28th 04, 11:44 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
I want to tell you about something that has changed my life! Here at
Pre-paid Flight Time (1) we will sell you 10 hours on a Citation II for

only
$5,000! Less than half the usual cost! You may use your hours within one
year of purchase, or you may purchase a one year extension for only $500!
You may also freely sell your hours to anyone you wish and we will handle
the transfer for the nominal fee of $500. Think of it! You could buy

blocks
of 10 hours worth $10,000 and for only half price and sell them for

whatever
the market will bear.

I was expecting something about an episode from "Walker:Texas Ranger".

Old January 29th 04, 03:07 AM
G.R. Patterson III

Tom Sixkiller wrote:

I was expecting something about an episode from "Walker:Texas Ranger".

For another five grand, I'm sure C.J. will promise to provide it.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."
Old January 29th 04, 03:15 AM
Paul Folbrecht

I've got a good little story. A coworker of mine decided to beat the
scammer behind these "Nigerian forture" mails at his own game, by
actually replying to the mail and feigning interest. He's had the guy
going for a couple weeks now, asserting that he's very close to giving
him his account #, but just needs to know this or that, etc. He's
created an alternate persona for himself- an elderly immigrant who runs
a "prophylactic repair" business and has serious gastointentinal
trouble. You should see some of the stuff he's written- and gotten a
reply to. It's a riot.

Old January 29th 04, 05:08 AM
Ricky Robbins

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:44:47 -0700, "Tom Sixkiller"
wrote:

I was expecting something about an episode from "Walker:Texas Ranger".

Tom, you might be a redneck.

Ricky