Zoom

Old April 30th 05, 05:59 AM
Frank van der Hulst

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
After all this time, Jerry, you still think I care what you think
about me? Does it really take years for you to take a hint?

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

Please! Please! Take the hint. DO NOT RESPOND.

NO-ONE (not Juan, Dan, or Jerry) CARES. REALLY!
Old April 30th 05, 01:04 PM
Matt Whiting

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message

He didn't sue me, I didn't buy a subscription so why should I sue, Putz?

yet another big talker falls off the side of the boat....

Amazes me how every time you post you show just that much more how big of
an idiot you are.

After all this time, Jerry, you still think I care what you think about me?
Does it really take years for you to take a hint?

You don't care about what anyone here posts about you and we feel
likewise, so why do you keep posting here?

Matt
Old April 30th 05, 02:26 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Juan Jimenez wrote:

After all this time, Jerry, you still think I care what you think
about me? Does it really take years for you to take a hint?

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

Please! Please! Take the hint. DO NOT RESPOND.

NO-ONE (not Juan, Dan, or Jerry) CARES. REALLY!

I care deeply, really I do. I care so deeply....wait, what is it I care
about?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old April 30th 05, 02:59 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

You don't care about what anyone here posts about you and we feel
likewise, so why do you keep posting here?

Because in order to earn brownie points with zoom he must keep defending
his hero.zoom lacks the testicular fortitude to defend himself here or on any
other forum so his lackey jaun tries to do it for him.

zoom could end all of this by providing proof that what many of say about him
is false. I'm prepared to prove that anything I say I have proof for.For
example, if I say zoom claimed to have flown food relief missions in Ethiopia.I
have a copy of his magazine where he made the claim. I also know 2 of the
pilot's who actually flew those missions. One of them is a RAH-14 member and has
the log books to prove it.

For years he has harmed people with threats of lawsuits and damaged reputations
with his half truth innuendos and got away with it. He needs to be periodically
exposed so that other uninformed people don't get taken in by "young Dr
Campbell"s charm".

It would be a different thing if he apologized ,changed his ways and is now
doing what any of us trys to do.But that's not the case he's still billing
people for ads they didn't want and sueing them among other things.

Some say just ignore him he'll go away.But the fact is he is still doing to
people what he did 10 years ago. The 2 recent lawsuits against former
advertizers are proof of that, nothing's changed. I'm sure neither one of them
were aware of his past or tactics until they got threatened. I bet they wish now
that someone would have warned them.

If you bury your head in the sand when dealing with zoom he'll kick you in the
butt.

I had aother long talk with his former editor Tim Kerns at SnF and believe me
nothings changed in the way zoom does people. I can't wait till it's jauns
turn. LOL!!

ChuckS RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool most of the people some of the time,some of the people none of
the time & jaun all of the time" anon

Old April 30th 05, 10:49 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired" wrote in message

After all this time, Jerry, you still think I care what you think about
me? Does it really take years for you to take a hint?

If you didn't care you wouldn't respond.

Look in the mirror, and get over it, willya? chuckle

Old April 30th 05, 10:51 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

You don't care about what anyone here posts about you and we feel
likewise, so why do you keep posting here?

To watch puppets like you fall all over yourselves. It's cheap
entertainment. I yank the chain, the RAH gaggle does the clown act.

Old April 30th 05, 10:54 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Because in order to earn brownie points with zoom he must keep defending
his hero.zoom lacks the testicular fortitude to defend himself here or on
any
other forum so his lackey jaun tries to do it for him.

....sez the spineless one who's so afraid of Zoom he won't come within 1000
feet of the ANN trailer and will run to the toilet and hide in the bowl at
the sight of "ANN" on his caller ID.

I had aother long talk with his former editor Tim Kerns at SnF and believe
me
nothings changed in the way zoom does people.

Which just goes to say nothing's changed in your pathological lying ways,
boy. Hell, you can't even tell a straight lie about Zoom taking photos of
you. That's why you'll always be nothing more than a spineless putz.
chuckle

Old May 1st 05, 06:40 AM
CJ

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"Anthony W" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Kinda pointless suing someone who barely has two nickles to rub
together, ain't it?

That's probably the reason no one sues you, ain't it?

It must be hard to type with Zoom's hand up your ass.

Wouldn't know. But you seem to be the expert, why don't you tell us about
it?

Well, this is a classic. An intelligent ****wad would ignore the insult An
average ****wad says, "Wouldn't know...". Juan, connect the dots! Anthony
was insulting you! You graced his insult with, "Wouldn't know". I think I
speak for many hundreds of people who evaluate you as an avergage ****wad on
your best day. Poll?

- cj

Old May 1st 05, 02:38 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

...sez the spineless one who's so afraid of Zoom he won't come within 1000
feet of the ANN trailer and will run to the toilet and hide in the bowl at
the sight of "ANN" on his caller ID.

Hmm haven't seen you near my tent either so I guess your "spineless " like me.
So do you do the toilet thing too??? LOL!!!

I had aother long talk with his former editor Tim Kerns at SnF and believe
me
nothings changed in the way zoom does people.

Which just goes to say nothing's changed in your pathological lying ways,
boy. Hell, you can't even tell a straight lie about Zoom taking photos of
you. That's why you'll always be nothing more than a spineless putz.
chuckle

Spineless Putz ? That's coming from a guy who won't test fly the BD-4 1/2 he
built. Therefore if I'm a spinless putz and I test flew all my designs then I
guess your even lower then a "spineless putz" ROFL!!! Yes sirre bob you and zoom
are both cases of all sizzle and no bacon.True aviation heros!!...NOT!!

Chuck(see ya at Oshkosh) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old May 1st 05, 04:23 PM
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Well Chuck, I assume by your reply that something measurably positive is
being created by all of this bashing? I wish there was as much creative
information about homebuilts here. If you look at the relative amount of
postings and the content, the name of the newsgroup might be better called
"Bashing Practice 101"

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Stuart & Kathryn Fields

says...

I can't believe the attention that Zoom is able to get. Who was the

actor
that said: " I don't care what they say as long as they spell my name
right". Other than providing keyboard practice to several people, what

has
this thread achieved? I'm at a loss to see anyway that any homebuilt

cause
or education has been advanced.

Probably because you've never been zoomed. You probably haven't been hurt

by his
half truths and lies,you've never been hurt finiancially by him or have

had your
reputation either personal or businesswise damaged by him. You probably

never
had him call the Police on you and say you were threatening him etc .,

etc.,Many
of us have been zoomed and we won't forget it.
He's never been held accountable for all the harm he's done in the past 12

years
to a lot of good people.

Your probably not aware of the whole story If you think he's just another
aviation writer why not write him and ask what the fuss is about .Ask him

if he
ever flew Etheopian food relief missions like he claims,ask him what

company was
he a test pilot for? Ask how he accumilated the flight time he claims when
people who fly for a living don't have that many hours. Chances are you'll

get
"zoomed" and then you'll have a better understanding of what this is all

about.
Go to
http://www.ousterhout.net/ for a better overview about this guy
called
zoom.

Chuck S RaH-14/1 ret

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM