A simple Flight to ACY

Old September 18th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default A simple Flight to ACY

"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

They used to. A friend of mine banged his car up when he was 17. Made
up some story about a hit and run in a Sears Parking lot and claimed
to have gotten the number of the car that did it. His mother got the
address from the state police and called the guy up. Poor ******* was
hundreds of miles away....

Bertie

Sure Gertie, sure ya did. Nothing is impossible for someone with no
grip on the truth.

Did what, illiterate boi?

Bertie
Old September 18th 08, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dylan Smith

On 2008-09-12, Kobra wrote:
Everyday Windows Machine Intel 3.0G processor, 2 Gig memory, blah, blah,
blah. Editing can be tough because it tends to stutter and get delays.
Very frustrating.

You might want to look for better video editing software - I get no
stutter editing mine on a 1.3 GHz laptop with only 512MB of RAM.

--
From the sunny Isle of Man.
Old September 18th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma[_2_]

On 2008-09-12, Kobra wrote:

Everyday Windows Machine Intel 3.0G processor, 2 Gig memory, blah, blah,
blah. *Editing can be tough because it tends to stutter and get delays.
Very frustrating.

You might want to look for better video editing software - I get no
stutter editing mine on a 1.3 GHz laptop with only 512MB of RAM.

I'd have to agree.... I live and breath Windows Movie Maker since:

A. it's free
B. it's a drag and drop operation from movies to pics to transiitions.

Now, something to consider (off topic) is that if your computer
freezes constantly creating the video, a very easy setting is in
order.

Right click My Computer
Click Properties
Click Advance
Click Settings under Performance
Click Advanced
Change process scheduling to Background Services,
Click OK and click OK once more.

Reboot if prompted.

Once you do this, you will no longer get freeze ups. Kobra, you
still may want to try this with your current video editing program
since this applies to graphic intensive type programs including CAD
type programs. This tidbit may be the magic bullet for your
"stuttering" issues.
Old September 19th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

They used to. A friend of mine banged his car up when he was 17. Made
up some story about a hit and run in a Sears Parking lot and claimed
to have gotten the number of the car that did it. His mother got the
address from the state police and called the guy up. Poor ******* was
hundreds of miles away....

Bertie

Sure Gertie, sure ya did. Nothing is impossible for someone with no
grip on the truth.

Did what, illiterate boi?

Bertie

You're a cross posting dumb ass.

Old September 19th 08, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Old September 19th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
| "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | .. .
| | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:JRgAk.14140$Dj1.8345
| | @newsfe01.iad:
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| |
| | They used to. A friend of mine banged his car up when he was 17.
| | Made
| | up some story about a hit and run in a Sears Parking lot and
| | claimed
| | to have gotten the number of the car that did it. His mother got
| | the
| | address from the state police and called the guy up. Poor
| *******
| | was
| | hundreds of miles away....
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Bertie
| |
| | Sure Gertie, sure ya did. Nothing is impossible for someone with
| no
| | grip on the truth.
| |
| |
| | Did what, illiterate boi?
| |
| |
| | Bertie
| |
| |
| | You're a cross posting dumb ass.
| |
| |
| |
| | You're mean.
| |
| |

Old September 19th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
| "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| .. .
| | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:aPDAk.13295$rV4.3410
| @newsfe03.iad:
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:52CAk.11852$PK.4961
| @newsfe04.iad:
| | |
| | |
| | | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | .. .
| | | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:JRgAk.14140$Dj1.8345
| | | @newsfe01.iad:
| | |
| | |
| | | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | |
| | | They used to. A friend of mine banged his car up when he was
| 17.
| | | Made
| | | up some story about a hit and run in a Sears Parking lot and
| | | claimed
| | | to have gotten the number of the car that did it. His mother
| got
| | | the
| | | address from the state police and called the guy up. Poor
| | *******
| | | was
| | | hundreds of miles away....
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Bertie
| | |
| | | Sure Gertie, sure ya did. Nothing is impossible for someone
| with
| | no
| | | grip on the truth.
| | |
| | |
| | | Did what, illiterate boi?
| | |
| | |
| | | Bertie
| | |
| | |
| | | You're a cross posting dumb ass.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | You're mean.
| | |
| | |
| | | Bertie
| |
| |
| |
| |

Old September 20th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Default A simple Flight to ACY - 1 attachment

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| .. .
| | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:A5RAk.11445$PS3.9678
| @newsfe06.iad:
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | .. .
| | | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:aPDAk.13295$rV4.3410
| | @newsfe03.iad:
| | |
| | |
| | @newsfe04.iad:
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| was
| | 17.
| and
| mother
| | got
| | | *******
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | with
| | | no
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | And, apparently, not very bright.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Bertie
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Not very bright at all.
| |
| |

Old September 22nd 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

Default A simple Flight to ACY - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:6CSAk.19785$PK.14637
| @newsfe04.iad:
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | .. .
| | | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:A5RAk.11445$PS3.9678
| | @newsfe06.iad:
| | |
| | |
| | | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | .. .
| | | @newsfe03.iad:
| | | |
| | | |
| | | @newsfe04.iad:
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| he
| | was
| | | 17.
| lot
| | and
| | mother
| | | got
| Poor
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| someone
| | | with
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Not very bright at all.
| | |
| | |
| | | Bertie
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Old September 23rd 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mick[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Mick" #$$#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in :
| |
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | "Mick" @_#`~#@.^net wrote in news:6CSAk.19785$PK.14637
| | @newsfe04.iad:
| | |
| | |
| | | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | .. .
| | | @newsfe06.iad:
| | | |
| | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| $Dj1.8345
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| when
| | he
| | | was
| | lot
| | | and
| His
| | | mother
| | Poor
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | someone
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Simple COTS gps toad Soaring 7 October 5th 07 06:05 PM
Simple Sledgehammer Fix Bret Ludwig Owning 0 October 15th 05 08:19 PM
GNS 430 simple question MJC Instrument Flight Rules 6 January 20th 05 03:31 PM
Want simple flight planning software marc Home Built 13 December 20th 04 04:36 AM
Want simple flight planning software marc Piloting 13 December 20th 04 04:36 AM