Unsubscribed

Old October 16th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

Default Unsubscribed

I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.
The trash posts are 90%, which exceeds
alt.morons.
I'm sorry to my loyal readers but I'll still post
in better groups.
Ken
Old October 16th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.

Vaughn

Old October 17th 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Oct 16, 1:21 pm, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in ...

I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.
Vaughn

Ok, I'll join again.
Ken
Old October 17th 08, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:240c5cad-b87e-456a-
:

I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.
The trash posts are 90%, which exceeds
alt.morons.
I'm sorry to my loyal readers but I'll still post
in better groups.

So, back to alt.morons for you, eh?

Bertie
Old October 17th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in
:

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
.
..
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters,
yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.

Actually, Ken is part of the 90% and proud of it, too.

Bertie
Old October 17th 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
:

On Oct 16, 1:21 pm, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in

ups.com...

I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program
filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.
Vaughn

Ok, I'll join again.
Ken

Can't keep a good kook down

Bertie
Old October 17th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.

Vaughn

Isn't unsubscribing a method of filtering?

Old October 17th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ken S. Tucker

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:14:34 GMT, Steve Foley wrote:

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.

Vaughn

Isn't unsubscribing a method of filtering?

Only when you are gay.
Old October 17th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.

Vaughn

This has gone beyond what filters can fix.
Old October 17th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze[_2_]

Vaughn Simon schrieb:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in message
I have choosen to "unsubscribe" to this group.

Yet another person who apparently never bothers to program filters, yet
somehow blames the 'group" for what appears on his screen.

he uses google-groups and claims to use usenet ...