9/11 Truths

Old October 5th 11, 08:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default 9/11 Truths

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Try fish. I understand it's brain food.

He certainly is fishing. ;-)

How's life with you these days, good sir?
Old October 6th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

On Oct 5, 3:47*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Try fish. I understand it's brain food.

He certainly is fishing. ;-)

How's life with you these days, good sir?

Hi Jim;

Hanging in for an old guy :-) It's been a bad year airshow wise and
unfortunately we've been very busy.
Health wise got a reprieve on my cancer after 2 solid months of
radiation.

I see Usenet hasn't changed much :-))))))))))

Best to you as always,
Dudley Henriques
Old October 9th 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Beede[_2_]

Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:55:22 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:

On Oct 4, 3:21 pm, Tom wrote:
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 12:07:24 -0700 (PDT), Dudley Henriques wrote:
Congratulations! Every time I think I've seen the extreme limits of
man's ignorance, someone comes along and redefines it for me.
Dudley Henriques

Huh?

Dudley Henriques redefines the limits of ignorance? Aren't you Dudley
Henriques?

I see.

At your age, that's saying something.

Well, let's then address your position from my "ignorant" perspective?

Go right ahead, I'm off for dinner.

Hi Dudley. I've learned a couple things about USENET over
the years. The most important, and it applies to life in
general: never talk to loons. Whether they're conspiracy
theorists on the net or the smelly guy with a long beard
drinking out of a paper bag outside the subway station.
They have NOTHING BETTER TO DO than to babble
at you in an insulting fashion and they never stop.

In fact, that's one of the most reliable ways to tell who
isn't a loon--they get tired and quit eventually.

Regards,

Mike Beede
Old October 9th 11, 04:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

On Oct 4, 3:21 pm, Tom wrote:
[...]

Hi Mike;

I'm actually an old hand at Usenet. Been around now for going on 10
years or so. Went the full gamut from coming on initially thinking
about offering something useful, then going through the "enlightenment
stage" where I tried to deal with the idiots and morons that seem
drawn to the forums, then the "mad stage" where I took them on head to
head.
These days I don't come around much. When I do stop in I simply post
as the mood hits me and if I attract a loon or two I just let them
have their say and move on. Just "ain't worth the trouble any more".
Oh there are still the "good guys" hanging around Usenet, and we all
know each other pretty well after all these years. Mostly we have a
good laugh or two back channel at some of the more moronic answering
posts we attract.
Thanks for the post. Appreciate it.
Best to you,
DH

Old October 9th 11, 06:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.piloting
Fred Sobotkin

On Oct 4, 3:21 pm, Tom wrote:
[...]

years or so, quit Usenet 25x. But as an old Geezer of no value to
anyone I hang around to take the bows and accolades fukktards like
you hand out to me. Now, bow and suck my cock.

Mike, don't do it. You laready have one dick in your mouth, don't be
greedy.

Old October 10th 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 01:57:27 -0400, Fred Sobotkin wrote:

[...]

unfortunately we've been very busy. I need a smoke!
Health wise got a reprieve on my cancer after 2 solid months of
radiation. No bigee. I need another smoke!

I see Usenet hasn't changed much :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Best to you as always,
Dudley Henriques
Your Master

Old October 11th 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_3_]

On Oct 10, 3:27*pm, Dudley Henriques
wrote:
[...]

Just a few notes on this altered message before I put Usenet to bed
again. Should have known better than to stop by this time. :-))
Anyway, those of you who know me will know this message has been
altered. Those of you who believe otherwise don't know me and that's
no biggie.
Anyway, if I'm ever posting here and there is a question as to whether
or not I wrote something or whether one of the idiots now posting here
have altered it, simply check any of my many messages posted to Usenet
for the last year and note that I use a Mac with a specific IP
address.
Anything else has not been posted by me.
In this case someone has hijacked a message I posted and added text I
did not write. Don't know or care how this was done but I don't need
any more of it so I'm leaving the idiot who did it here while I move
on to forums a bit more productive.
Many thanks
Dudley Henriques
Thanks