part 141 IFR rating in NJ

Old November 5th 03, 12:57 AM

Default part 141 IFR rating in NJ

Can anyone recomend a part 141 school for an instrument rating in NJ
or Eastern PA?
Any experience, good or bad with Aero Prep at Flying W?
I'm looking for a program I can get through on weekends in 6 weeks to
two months.

Thanks,

Ken Dietz

Old November 6th 03, 03:01 AM
Kobra

Call Chris at Aeroprep. He's a great guy and flexible. He might even be
able to do it on the side for 3/4 price if you have your own plane.

Kobra

Old November 7th 03, 11:25 PM
David B. Cole

I agree with Kobra in recommending Aero Prep. I did my PPL there and
it's just a great airport to fly out of and to hang out at. I never
flew with Chris, but he's a great guy.

Dave