Avgas Where is the ceiling?

Old April 25th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Avgas Where is the ceiling?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Jay Honeck wrote:
Oh, and might I add, if you have a problem with the government
snatching up Indian lands and leasing it to huge corporations
for toxic waste dumps without the locals' consent, you're a
communist.

Do you have any examples of this happening?

You must not remember the 70s very well . . .

Non-answer.

Old April 25th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
om...

That study could have just a easily have said the actual cost of gas is
$100.00/gal but doesn't because the government decided not to tax gas at
X00%.

Do you know how much you actually pay for food thanks to government
agricultural "subsidies"? Do you know how much money you give away to oil
companies because the Shrub in the WH thinks we should extend exemptions
from payment of royalties from gulf oil extraction, for example, even
though the subsidies are only meant to be used when oil prices are really
low? Most citizens of this country are totally blind to the reaming they
get on the part of their government.

Demonstrating your utter ignorance of economics and markets again, Juan?

Old April 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Last time I was in France the
national langauge was not German, we accept that as a thank you.

*pffffrt* but it is not english, either. And I'd bet they'd rather learn
German than English ...

Are you **SERIOUSLY** arguing that the U.S. should have left the
Nazi's in France? That we should have allowed the Nazi's to keep
France and also hand them England? You are a sick, sick puppy.

-Robert

Old April 25th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
om...
Most citizens of this country are totally blind to the reaming they get
on the part of their government.

If you had just said "...by their government." It would have been the
first time I ever agreed with Juan. Damn.

shakes head

Old April 25th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
om...

That study could have just a easily have said the actual cost of gas is
$100.00/gal but doesn't because the government decided not to tax gas at
X00%.

Do you know how much you actually pay for food thanks to government
agricultural "subsidies"? Do you know how much money you give away to oil
companies because the Shrub in the WH thinks we should extend exemptions
from payment of royalties from gulf oil extraction, for example, even
though the subsidies are only meant to be used when oil prices are really
low? Most citizens of this country are totally blind to the reaming they
get on the part of their government.

Demonstrating your utter ignorance of economics and markets again, Juan?

As to compared to what, your utter ignorance of simple arithmetic? Don't
even try, twit. Stick to little league where you belong.

Old April 25th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
ups.com...
Last time I was in France the
national langauge was not German, we accept that as a thank you.

*pffffrt* but it is not english, either. And I'd bet they'd rather learn
German than English ...

Are you **SERIOUSLY** arguing that the U.S. should have left the
Nazi's in France? That we should have allowed the Nazi's to keep
France and also hand them England? You are a sick, sick puppy.

you're not seriously arguing that the US is solely responsible for kicking
the Nazis out of France, are you? that's a shameless example of wearing
blinders when reading history.

Old April 25th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Martin Hotze wrote:
I wrote that (today) they'd rather learn German than English (if they ever
chose to learn a foreign language, that is).

My my, how the world has changed. There are some some very large
cemeteries along the coast of Normandy containing the remains of
US Servicemen who gave their lives driving the "bosch" out of France.

How quickly we forget.
Old April 25th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

you're not seriously arguing that the US is solely responsible for kicking
the Nazis out of France, are you? that's a shameless example of wearing
blinders when reading history.

I'm seriously saying it wouldn't have happend without us.

-Robert

Old April 25th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

In article .com,
wrote:

Non-answer.

I already mentioned a number of examples of this in my last post.

No examples were given.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old April 26th 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Non-answer.

I already mentioned a number of examples of this in my last post.

No examples were given.

That's because there weren't any to give.

Which is why I asked...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Avgas STC Mike Granby Owning 12 September 6th 05 07:18 PM
Avgas price and the light plane ownership M Owning 56 July 10th 05 04:55 AM
Avgas Prices aluckyguess Piloting 14 May 6th 05 07:23 AM
service ceiling of F-22 zxcv Military Aviation 7 March 14th 04 10:31 PM
Class C Ceiling Mzsoar Soaring 1 August 18th 03 08:50 PM