Transponder and Variometer for sale

Old February 13th 10, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde[_2_]

Default Transponder and Variometer for sale

Hi my name is sebastian, i have a becker transponder and a sage
variometer for sale. Here are the details

Becker ATC- 4401-1-175w
•ATC 4401-1-175w - Transponder, Modes, A/C, 175 Watt, 15,000 feet.
•ACK A-30.4 - Altitude Encoder.
•1K440 - Wiring harness (highly recommended).
•L2 Transponder Antenna
•Cable-Ant-RG58-BNCm-TNCm-3 Antenna Cable. All
for $1700

and

Sage Variometer CVA
second response time with the addition of the unique averager. This
variometer provides at a glance, all the information a competition
pilot needs. With just a glance, the pilot can see his current climb
rate and his climb rate during his last circle all in one instrument.
1.0 second speed
+/-10 knots(5m/s)
+10 to 20 knots(10m/s)
+/-12 knot averager(6m/s)
80mm size

$1700

If you need more information or pictures my email is
. thanks...

Old February 14th 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

No. He logged in the Google site to post the items on my
www.soaring-classifieds.com web site using a "user" login and password I
provided to him. Then when he went back to post to this newsgroup using a
Google page, he was still logged in using the username and password used to
post to the classifieds web site. It was a simple error.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde