How high can you fly?

Old September 21st 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

Default How high can you fly?

On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes
Old September 21st 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

george wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:44Â*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

I get the feeling he is a student pilot that thinks he knows a lot more
than he actually does, i.e. he has little depth to his knowledge.

Hence a lot of posts that are close to accurate but no cigar.

Also he is a wild eyed dreamer, which is OK if you are very young, but just
makes one look naive if over 30.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Old September 21st 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 21, 4:37*pm, george wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote: Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

Well, I enjoy the thrill and relaxation of flying,
but I'm terrified of blowing 50 grand on a lawn
ornament. It'd prolly be an aviation fatality.

---
Mark
Old September 21st 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sep 21, 5:07*pm, wrote:
george wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

I get the feeling he is a student pilot that thinks he knows a lot more
than he actually does, i.e. he has little depth to his knowledge.

No, I know what I do not know.

Hence a lot of posts that are close to accurate but no cigar.

No, you can't differentiate between opinion and fact.

Also he is a wild eyed dreamer, which is OK if you are very young, but just
makes one look naive if over 30.

No, you just don't see beyond today, which makes you look
crotchety at any age.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Old September 21st 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:44:07 -0000, wrote:

Mark wrote:

I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

He is anal.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 21st 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default TROLL

On Sep 21, 5:44*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:44:07 -0000, wrote:
Mark wrote:

I don't...

"Others are simply waiting and hopefully for a time when it is
safe to rejoin the various groups. Yet, to Ari, it doesn't matter...
he
simply continues to post and adds threads using the identities
of these others, saying and implying things that they would
never actually say."

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00204.html

Old September 21st 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mikey Lissack

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:37:53 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

There is no way he has a PPL that has been exposed here and on other
forums. He couldn't pass the medical because he has a self-admitted
history of bipolar depression and suicide. The drugs he admits to
taking alone would kick him out of a PPL qualifier.

When it was exposed that he was ready to lie to the FAA, he went all
ape**** so to get some kind of credibility, he pays to be flown around
translates that to his BS here.

Mark has been "buying an airplane" since 2006 for the "landing field
he is building on his estate." "Mark" which is not his real name lives
in a trailer out in the woods of eastern S.C and claims to have
installed his own "geostation" for Internet access.

Let me be perfectly clear. "Mark" is a troll, a complete whackjob, a
pathological liar with a advanced case of Münchausen Syndrome.
Old September 21st 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:17:48 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Well, I enjoy the thrill and relaxation of flying,
but I'm terrified of blowing 50 grand on a lawn
ornament

But, but you said "$500,000, that's not alot of money" only a month
ago.lol
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old September 21st 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark wrote:
On Sep 21, 3:44Â*pm, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Boroscope.

Once again close, but no cigar.

A prostate exam is not a visual inspection.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.