your favorite aviation books?

Old May 21st 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cubdriver

Default your favorite aviation books?

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford
Old May 22nd 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Marty Shapiro

Cubdriver usenet AT danford DOT net wrote in
:

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Sled Driver by Brian Shul.

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)
Old May 22nd 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

"Cubdriver" usenet AT danford DOT net wrote in message

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Why do I have this feeling I know where this might be going :-))

Dudley Henriques

Old May 22nd 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

In article ,
Cubdriver usenet AT danford DOT net wrote:

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

The one I enjoyed most was Taylor's "Instrument Flying"

--
Bob Noel
(goodness, please trim replies!!!)

Old May 22nd 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Cubdriver usenet AT danford DOT net wrote:

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

The Grand old Lady and Jonathan Livingston Seagull with a back story.

I was working my way through school at the local avionics shop when
JLS came out and my girlfriend thinking it was some new age enlightenment
thing gave me a copy.

She was a bit miffed when I told her it was about flying and I could
introduce her to every character in the book.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old May 22nd 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Cubdriver" usenet AT danford DOT net wrote in message

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

Steve Coonts, 'Cannibal Queen'.

Old May 22nd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow[_4_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

"Cubdriver" usenet AT danford DOT net wrote in message

Not counting Stick and Rudder, what is your favorite aviation book(s)?

Blue skies! -- Dan Ford

Why do I have this feeling I know where this might be going :-))

Because it's dej vu all over again?

Old May 22nd 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Matt Barrow" wrote

Because it's dej vu all over again?

And again, and again, and....

I wonder if anyone's choices have changed much, compared to a month ago, or
two months ago, or three months ago?
--
Jim in NC

Old May 22nd 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John[_1_]

On May 22, 12:15 am, "Morgans" wrote:
"Matt Barrow" wrote

Because it's dej vu all over again?

And again, and again, and....

I wonder if anyone's choices have changed much, compared to a month ago, or
two months ago, or three months ago?
--
Jim in NC

Fate is the Hunter by Ernest Gann. I hated the end . . . but
omigosh . . . the rest of the book was heaven the first time I read
it. The only thing ever as good for me were some installments of Bax
Seat by Gordon Baxter.

Take care . . .

John

Old May 22nd 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Weather Flying-- Robert N. Buck