SeeYou Airspace problem

Old April 25th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SeeYou Airspace problem

When I select airspace B or C my screen turns completely
red or Blue... Class D airspace is ok but class B,
C turns the screen red or blue and only the turnpoints
are visible... Fl is set to FL200...Version 3.5a I
tried everthing...

LV
Gregg Leslie

Old April 26th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hi Gregg,

Are you referring to SeeYou or SeeYou Mobile?

I recently found that I needed to uncheck the checkbox labeled "use colors
as defined in file" with the latest version of the airspace file from
SeeYou. You can find the checkbox in the Tools/Airspace window.

In the same screen you can define whether the airspace types are filled or
just outlined. I prefer to have the outlined only.

Let me know if that doesn't solve your problem.
--
Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.