Robert Mudd has stolen items

Old November 16th 04, 02:08 PM
mat Redsell

Default Robert Mudd has stolen items

Robert Mudd took two aluminum panels from our workshop to build a trailer
for his apis. In return me promised to replace those with two 12 foot
sections of similar material. I reluctantly agreed to this trade but Robert
has never given us those panels. I reminded him just before he left for New
Mexico ( even offere to help him load) but he did not leave us those panels.

Those panels are very important for laying up such things as Dtubes.

I would like Robert to replace those items he took as soon as possible.

Could anyone please forward to us his Physical address.

I could trade a set of pipestral wings for the panels if he is interested.

--
Marske Flying Wings
http://www.continuo.com/marske

Old November 16th 04, 04:10 PM
mat Redsell

Robert has not replied to any of my requests to settle this matter so I have
little choice but to try other means to get his attention..
Yes it is a poor choice of a title but it grabs ones attention and I hope
Robert will respond before I set up a web page on Robert Mudd.

-mat

Old November 16th 04, 04:41 PM
Wayne Paul

I have read Mat's posts on this and other newsgroups/email-lists for several
years now. His abrupt approach and lack of tact tend to override every fact
that he is attempting to convey. The impressions resulting from his lack of
diplomacy, and in some cases civility, reflect negatively on both him and
Marske's company which he represents.

Respectfully,
Wayne

"blah blah blah" wrote in message
hlink.net...
GROW UP....

Old November 16th 04, 05:10 PM
Steve Hill

When I think of all the positive comments on this discussion group and then
read Matt Redsells posting about Robert, I am just blown away by Matt. Who
in the hell do you think you are??

Last month it was your soaring clubs board of directors, this month it's
Robert...your solution seems consistently to be to attack a person using
this venue and then to continue your threat by "setting up a web page" on
someone...I'll tell you this Matt... If you think in your mind that this is
an acceptable use of a discussion group that's primary focus is to promote
soaring and the pursuit thereof, then I for one disagree.

You are involved in a commercial operation and have many venues within your
right to pursue. Legal remedies in addition to simple private remedies. I am
sorry if I sound exceedingly harsh, but you sound like a whiney
teenager...you really should have more respect for this discussion venue and
learn to keep a civil tone, instead of defaming a person in a public
forum...it's called "dirty laundry" You should learn to handle yourself
better...When you spoke last month of being threatened to be dropped from
your club by it's B.O.D. I thought that was harsh, but now I think there
might be much more to that story as well...

Grow up.

Steve

Old November 16th 04, 05:12 PM
mat Redsell

Can anyhone else suggest a better way to attract Roberts attention and
remedy this situation?

Yes it is abrupt and lacks tact but is there a better way to approach Robert
Mudd at this point?

I have sent him Emails and even tried to phone him with no reply..,, I am
really open to suggestions but I do really feel ripped off and am quite
upset about it.

-mat

Old November 16th 04, 05:45 PM
Tony Verhulst

mat Redsell wrote:
Can anyhone else suggest a better way to attract Roberts attention and
remedy this situation?

Taking a private matter public is never a good strategy, I think. I
agree with Wayne in that it makes YOU look bad. If you're that upset,
hire a lawyer. But, please, leave ras out of a private dispute.

regards,

Tony

Old November 16th 04, 05:52 PM
Eric Greenwell

mat Redsell wrote:

Could anyone please forward to us his Physical address.

This is weird, Mat. His address is on his web site
(www.apisgliders.com). You didn't need to ask RAS to discover this. I
hope you rethink this approach because it's DOA: this approach is high
risk for you because (right or wrongly), your reputation won't trump
Robert's. You should resolve this directly with Robert or through an
intermediary that both of you respect.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old November 16th 04, 07:46 PM
Jack

mat Redsell wrote:

I hope Robert will respond before I set up a web page on [him].

Apparently things are really slow around the shop these days.

Then again, perhaps alienating everybody else coould be fun, too?

Jack