Army to evaluate existing airframes for Kiowa Replacement.

Old October 13th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
vaughn[_3_]

Default Army to evaluate existing airframes for Kiowa Replacement.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:50:27 -0700 (PDT), Eunometic wrote:

On Oct 13, 11:33*pm, "vaughn" wrote:
"Eunometic" wrote in message

A civilian helicopter derived scout is essentially unable to protect
its crew or expensive sensor equipment from light arms impacts.

This is one of the more idiotic sweeping statement I've heard from Eno lately.
...and that's saying a lot!

Vaughn

How much armour is on the Kiowa Mr ****tard?
How much less than a purpose designed vehicle.

I'm not gracing your post with any comment, you cum guzzling troll.

Vaughn
Old October 13th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Eunometic

"Eunometic" wrote in message

A civilian helicopter derived scout is essentially unable to protect
its crew or expensive sensor equipment from light arms impacts.

This is one of the more idiotic sweeping statement I've heard from Eno lately.
...and that's saying a lot!

Vaughn

How much armour is on the Kiowa Mr ****tard?
How much less than a purpose designed vehicle.

I'm not gracing your post with any comment, you cum guzzling troll.

Vaughn- Hide quoted text -

The original replacement for the OH-58 Kiowa was to be the
Boeing-Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche.

See pic here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing/...AH-66_Comanche one of
its roles
is to designate targets for the more heaviliy armoured Appache.

The Commanche has a great deal more armour than the Kiowa, including
bullet proof glass.

The social, economic and intellectual decline of the USA means that
this helo can no longer be afforded. Nor is the US military
providing
funds that effectively push the development of new technology.

Your welcome to eat my ****.
Old October 13th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
vaughn[_3_]

"Eunometic" wrote in message

A civilian helicopter derived scout is essentially unable to protect
its crew or expensive sensor equipment from light arms impacts.

This is one of the more idiotic sweeping statement I've heard from Eno lately.
...and that's saying a lot!

Vaughn

How much armour is on the Kiowa Mr ****tard?
How much less than a purpose designed vehicle.

I'm not gracing your post with any comment, you cum guzzling troll.

Vaughn

Your welcome to eat my ****.

See. Nothing but a cum guzzler. *TROLL*

Vaughn
Old October 14th 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Eunometic

"Eunometic" wrote in message

A civilian helicopter derived scout is essentially unable to protect
its crew or expensive sensor equipment from light arms impacts.

This is one of the more idiotic sweeping statement I've heard from Eno lately.
...and that's saying a lot!

Vaughn

How much armour is on the Kiowa Mr ****tard?
How much less than a purpose designed vehicle.

I'm not gracing your post with any comment, you cum guzzling troll.

Vaughn

Your welcome to eat my ****.

See. Nothing but a cum guzzler. *TROLL*

Vaughn- Hide quoted text -

Im the only person to have made a sensible comment on your post:

To white a commercially of the shelf light helicopter is a poor
substitute for the RAH-66 Commanche, especially in terms of crew
survivabillity (armour) and of course stealth: if this objects
purpose is to scout it should be fairly stealthy in terms of
accoustic, infrared and radar signature.
Old October 14th 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
vaughn[_3_]

"Eunometic" wrote in message

A civilian helicopter derived scout is essentially unable to protect
its crew or expensive sensor equipment from light arms impacts.

This is one of the more idiotic sweeping statement I've heard from Eno lately.
...and that's saying a lot!

Vaughn

How much armour is on the Kiowa Mr ****tard?
How much less than a purpose designed vehicle.

I'm not gracing your post with any comment, you cum guzzling troll.

Vaughn
Your welcome to eat my ****.

See. Nothing but a cum guzzler. *TROLL*

Vaughn- Hide quoted text -

Im the only person to have made a sensible comment on your post:

Trolls don't have cents, sense or brains, cum guzzler.

Vaughn

Army to evaluate existing airframes for Kiowa Replacement. VOR-DME[_4_] Piloting 0 October 13th 11 05:36 PM
How to evaluate a respirator? Qualities? mhorowit Home Built 6 May 28th 06 07:27 PM
Older airframes Jim Naval Aviation 14 June 27th 04 08:31 AM
Kiowa maintenance MOS question Pete Military Aviation 1 February 26th 04 05:29 PM