Brave Sir Robin

Old June 5th 13, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Brave Sir Robin

Relevant. http://blueskiesmag.com/2013/05/17/d...sport-of-life/
Old June 5th 13, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

Sounds like a defense to me.
Old June 6th 13, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

I think if was hilarious.

TA apparently screwed up and planted his glider. And survived - which is great!

Anyone who doesn't appreciate the Monty Python analogy should go back to his 2-33 and sulk.

Kirk
66
At R6 Moriarty. Didn't see TA at the pilots meeting.
Old June 6th 13, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom K (ES)

Unfortunately this seems like our forum somedays...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

Old June 6th 13, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

Idiots.
Old June 7th 13, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Thursday, June 6, 2013 8:36:02 AM UTC-6, Sean F (F2) wrote:
Idiots.

Pot Kettle Black

I suggest you get off your high horse and lighten up a bit. You weren't here.

But I'm not holding my breath!

Cheers,

66
Having fun in Moriarty
Old June 7th 13, 07:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

Ah, ok there Kurt.

I think I'll side with the people highly offended by the original post and those who have attempted to defend it, ok?

What was done here is shameful. It is absolutely disgusting to make fun or defend those making fun of a fellow pilots near fatal accident. If you disagree that this comment or defense of it was NOT DISGUSTING AND COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE, please respond with your full, real name, tail number, club and email address.

Sure hope I don't have to read a "poems" about any of you "comedians" accident one day... I would be just as disgusted.

Fly safe and please do yourselves a big favor actually think about what you are saying by defending these actions for a few minutes (without alcohol in your systems).

Good day!

Old June 8th 13, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Friday, June 7, 2013 12:47:33 PM UTC-6, Sean F (F2) wrote:

blah blah blah

And by the way, it's Kirk, not Kurt.

If I pooch it and make a spectacle of myself, knock yourself out. You might even learn something. It sure won't bother me.

There sure are a lot of pompous a**es out there in RASland!

Kirk
66
Old June 8th 13, 09:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

=
[...]

Did they make it an offence in our rebellious and disobedient former colony
not have a sense of humour? (Note here I have used the English spelling of
humour, not the mythical Microsoft english spelling and have ignored the
spellcheck prompts to change it) One of the most popular songs played at
funerals over here is this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
Walking around with your head up your @rse is not the way to enjoy life
Any landing you walk away from is a good one and gives plenty to laugh
about.