Brave Sir Robin

Old June 18th 13, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Brave Sir Robin

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:59:00 AM UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
So when you guys crash, Monty Python jokes are fair game. Got it. Thanks.

Never said that, Sean. I didn't like the initial post, either. Thought it was in very poor taste. It really stinks when something bad happens to someone close to you and others poke at them for it. I am right there with you. Frank and I have spent quite some time together at several contests. I consider him to be a very good friend, and I don't like seeing my friends kicked when they are down. I have been publicly kicked here about an incident I had. I did as Frank has done and left it alone. However, I know the person that kicked me. And I will politely not respond to anything he has to say or asks about, even if I could help.

One final comment. Where the heck did that "Flag for Abuse" button go? Three people do that and this thread is gone, right?
Old June 18th 13, 05:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:10:23 AM UTC-5, Sean F (F2) wrote:
What's this persons name? Why are you not offering it to us if this was an innocent poem? What are you afraid of?

If you offer this authors info, maybe I will believe you. If not, I'm going to have to assume that this was a low, disgusting and horrible attack.

What is this anonomous thread originators REAL NAME?

What are you, chicken? Hmmm.

Sean

F2

Sean, does the word "anonymous" mean anything to you? Why do you assume I know who Gliderphud is? Who made you the keeper of RAS?

And your childish use of threats and name-calling is noted.

Arrggghh, you got me - I promised myself I wouldn't lower myself to your childish baiting. But it's a slow day and I haven't anything better to do right now.

AMF, as they used to say in the good old pre-internet days.

Kirk
66