Pinckneyville Pix

Old May 29th 04, 05:39 PM
Badwater Bill

Wow! It takes a mighty small man to care enough to make such a big
noise.

You ought to know Moon Man. Only the **** ant Cessna 150 drivers like
you are the depth that attends the PJY "attempted" fly-in nowadays.

What do we see on the ramp...ahh, a Cessna 172, you might be able to
fly that, but certainly not the Stinson or the Twin Commanche. What a
massive fly in...what a massive attendance.

Gee, I realy feel like I missed something since I missed connecting
with you there and gleening your wisdom. We could have had a
conversation about the approach speed of a 150 or a standard rate turn
maybe...nah, you wouldn't know what a standard rate turn is.

Flunk out of grad school again Moon Man? Go back over to that History
department where you belong and leave science and flying to the real
men.

BWB

Old May 29th 04, 06:17 PM
Jay Honeck

What a ****ing joke all of you muther ****ers are.

Wow -- I usually hang out over on .piloting and .owning -- now I know why.

What the heck prompted this kind of response to pictures from a *party*???
Can someone fill me in here?

Or would I rather not know?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 29th 04, 06:34 PM
Badwater Bill

Give it a rest, Bill. We all know how you feel. Why drag it around again?

Because I don't think all the new people know how I feel or what has
happened. I made my statement, I'll drop it now, but early on there
was a lot of talent that supported a RAH fly-in once a year. Only the
weekend pilots who know nothing continue to think it's worthwhile at
this point. There are reasons for this. If the group had played
their cards right, the RAH fly-in could have become one of the biggest
EAA events of the year that some real meaningful people would attend.
That was my goal along with O'ring Seals, Ray Jarvis, Tony Pucillo,
Chuck Slusarsick, Dave Tate, Craig Wall and many others.

We could have had workshops on dope and fabric, wood and metal
working, riveting and engine maintenance. The only guy who ever did
anything fun was Chuck Slusarsick. Chuck always had a workshop on
building model airplanes and then he'd have a fly-off to see who built
the one that would do what ever the mission was suppose to be.

There were a lot of cool people who showed up years ago in
ultralights, gyrocopters, high performance aerobatic airplanes and the
like. The ramp actually had no more parking space at the last one I
went to in about 2000. People brought other toys too like Craig
Wall's pulse-jet engine that made so much noise when he started it up
you could hear it in the next county.

The RAH fly-in would have built through the years instead of piddling
out. I like meeting the people we spar with here as much as anyone.
It's fun to see them face to face. I like hauling FREE rides in the
Cessna 310 or the P-210 or the RV-6 or whatever. I like supporting a
get-together for the people who post here so they can see there are
real people behind these typed-words we flush into the Internet.
Those of us here on the West coast spent a thousand bucks each year to
get there and support it, then be insulted by John and charged an
extra $5 bucks because we didn't pre-register.

But, the RAH fly-in became the PJY fly-in, then John's (Highflyer's)
fly-in and it attracted the lowest common denominator as John whined
about all the money he was losing by hosting it and went around on
Saturday night hitting everybody up for more money.

And where is it today? It looks like it's, populated by 10 people,
most of whom never built anything and who have some beginners licenses
at best and might fly a C-150 or a Tiger once a month. They know
nothing, have big mouths and tremendous opinions they broadcast to all
who read this forum.

Most are not pilots of any stature and some tried it then gave it up,
like Amp Meter. Here's a guy who built an RV-6, flew it for awhile,
then sold it. He's never flown since I've known him for the past 7
years or so. His experience and his knowledge is highly limited and
out-dated, yet he's a regular poster here. I've never seen the guy
fly anything or even tell a good flying story in the seven years I've
been posting and reading RAH. Everybody likes him because he doesn't
cause trouble. Then you have a guy like Pac who is a DC-10 captain
with gobbs of fresh experience, and what's the group do? They pick on
the guy. Gary Thomas and April were about 20% of who attended PJY
this year and Gary is not a pilot or a builder, neither is April.
Yeah, they are nice folks, but they can't contribute to anything
related to homebuilding or flying. I like Gary and April too, but my
point is they are not the data bases that Pac or O'ring or Jarvis or
Craig Wall are.

You have guys like Burnie the Butt**** who can't fly his armchair
hanging out here with his big mouth and giant opinionated posts. He's
so much of a coward, he's a chicken**** anonymous poster. Not only
that, he wouldn't know an aileron from a rudder. He was probably one
of the people you see in the photos that Jay Honeck put up, but he's
too much of a coward to stand up for what he says. So, he can hide
behind his computer screen and be brave, insulting and threatening.

Moon man Munday is another complete loser in my opinion. What the
hell can he fly? Is he current, even in a Cessna 150? I doubt it.
95% of you people here are wantabees who will never be. The people
who are something are not posting here anymore. Most are building
something and flying something. Hell, I've added on 4 ratings since I
started posting here while the Moon Men with the big mouths are
exactly where they were 7 years ago and some like Ammeter have gone
backward in his skills. Even Oysterhouse buys a little experimental
airplane, puts it in his hangar for two years and is too afraid to fly
it, so he sells it. What a builder! What a tallent!

I'm not trying to run these guys down. But the people with the
biggest mouths here are not the people who have really done much. I
certainly include Sydney in this batch too. I'm not even saying it's
good or bad although I think it's bull****. It's just the way it is.

This is who you meet at "John's" fly-in instead of the Chuck's,
Tony's, Ray Jay's, O'ring's or even Bourbon who only lives a hundred
miles away. It wasn't even worth 3 gallons of gas for Bourbon to fly
his RV-3 over there this year. He hangs out here because he's an old
man, he has the time, and he likes to **** with people. He has some
fun here, but he knows that all the flying talent left "John's" fly-in
years ago. There's nothing for him to learn over there.

So, I'm through. I wanted some of the newbees to know what the PJY
gathering is all about from a pilot who has earned 17 ratings, logged
5000 hours in airplanes and 3000 in helicopters and built many
airplanes, gliders, ultralights, gyrocopters, etc. I'm not telling
anyone not to go to PJY. But, it's not a serious fly-in, like it
could have become. It's just a picnic. Just don't expect to meet
anyone there that you can learn much from, most of them disappeared
long ago.

Just my opinion.

BWB

Old May 29th 04, 07:32 PM
Badwater Bill

On Sat, 29 May 2004 17:17:11 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

What a ****ing joke all of you muther ****ers are.

Wow -- I usually hang out over on .piloting and .owning -- now I know why.

What the heck prompted this kind of response to pictures from a *party*???
Can someone fill me in here?

Or would I rather not know?

If you are interested, do some searches on PJY about three years ago
in June and you can read the posts.

BWB

Old May 29th 04, 09:06 PM
Morgans

"Badwater Bill" wrote

Then you have a guy like Pac who is a DC-10 captain

BULL****

You know it is, too.

Why don't you put on this grand RAH flyin? You do have plenty of money to
loose, right?

My guess is, you have ****ed off too many people, for enough people to come
and make it a success.

Oh, but what do I know. I (and most every one else) am too low to lick your
boots. Yea, right.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old May 30th 04, 05:45 AM
Jay Honeck

If you are interested, do some searches on PJY about three years ago
in June and you can read the posts.

You know, Bill, we (pilots and aviation enthusiasts) are waaaaay too small
of a group to be in-fighting like this.

General aviation is under assault every day, politically, socially, and
economically. Forces beyond our control are angling to restrict and remove
little planes at every opportunity. In a generation or two, there may not
BE any G.A. in this country -- yet we can't put together a little fly-in
without bickering amongst ourselves?

You have much to offer here, and with all of your experience you shouldn't
be surprised that you have little left to learn. Hell, at your stage of the
game you should be *giving*, not getting. The rest of us should be sitting
at your feet, listening in bound rapture to your wisdom and experience-- not
getting the **** kicked out of us for wanting to have a good time.

With 5000 hours, it's unrealistic for you to expect to learn much of
anything here. But you sure could be teaching us.

Just my $.02... I wish I had made it to PJY, and personally pushed my
safety envelope in an attempt to fly there amongst the storms.

Hope to see you July 25th...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 30th 04, 04:17 PM
Badwater Bill

BULL****

You know it is, too.

Why don't you put on this grand RAH flyin? You do have plenty of money to
loose, right?

My guess is, you have ****ed off too many people, for enough people to come
and make it a success.

Oh, but what do I know. I (and most every one else) am too low to lick your
boots. Yea, right.

If you had anything but **** for brains, you'd know that I bought all
the beer for that fly in for three years, I did put on a RAH fly in
here once and I hauled rides in my airplanes at all of them and never
took a dime for any of it. Then John Johnson dogs me around the ramp
and demands that I pay an extra $5 bucks for not registering early
when he's let in all his buddies for free and I bought the beer, and
bought airline tickets for a few who had no money.

Of course everyone bitched about the beer I chose because it was what
I liked, Miller Lite, but none of them bought anything.

I paid for half that fly in the first three years we had it there. And
I paid for most of the one we had here. All it got me was a bunch of
complaints, bitchers, and moochers who contributed nothing but had
plenty to say.

So, **** you asshole. You know nothing.

I wouldn't walk across the street to meet any of the mooching *******s
I met there over the years. You'll notice that even a real pilot like
Bob Urban didn't put out the effort to fly 100 miles to associate with
these losers.

BWB

Old May 30th 04, 04:18 PM
Badwater Bill

On Sun, 30 May 2004 04:45:34 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

BWB

Old May 30th 04, 06:42 PM
Jay Honeck

Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

Maybe true for them, but there are hundreds (thousands?) of lurkers here
with far less experience than you.

Personally, I'd like to hear what it's like to fly a helicopter, or a T-28,
or how to build a Lancair. You've done (or are doing) all of these things,
and have much to share with those will listen. If you're willing, many of us
are able.

Perhaps you'd be better off over on .piloting, where you can post tales of
your exploits?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA