Pinckneyville Pix

Old May 31st 04, 02:53 AM
Morgans

"Badwater Bill" wrote +

If you had anything but **** for brains, you'd know that I bought all
the beer for that fly in for three years,

***********************

Yea, yea, I've hung out here for long enough to know all that. Big deal.
Some people have more money than others. Even more stupid, is the fact you
still hold a grudge for someone using bad judgement in asking for a mere 5
bucks more.
*****************************

I did put on a RAH fly in
here once and I hauled rides in my airplanes at all of them and never
took a dime for any of it.

***************************

So do it again, year after year. If you can do it so much better, and can
attract a better (so you say) class of people, it will grow and catch on.
**************************

So, **** you asshole. You know nothing.

*****************************

I know it is _so_ easy to press your buttons.
*****************************

I wouldn't walk across the street to meet any of the mooching *******s
I met there over the years.

*****************************

So have everyone pay their share. The mooches won't show up.
*****************************

You'll notice that even a real pilot like
Bob Urban didn't put out the effort to fly 100 miles to associate with
these losers.

BWB

*****************************
One thing I don't understand. If you think this group has become such a
group of losers, why do you care if the new people know what has happened in
the past, or if the new people are warned that only losers hang here? After
all, we are not worth wasting any time for you, or any other real pilots.
Right? Hmmm

I think you just like to hear yourself bitch and moan.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old May 31st 04, 02:56 AM
Morgans

"Jay Honeck" wrote

Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

I don't know if you missed it, or chose to ignore it, but that comment was
just another cheap shot, saying we were know-it-alls.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old May 31st 04, 04:52 AM
Brett

So who is this Bill guy the self appointed GOD of the air?
He said he wouldn't walk across the street to talk to someone like
me. Because I am just a newbie at this flying/building thing. I think
that's great. Any one that high on their self has nothing that I want
to hear anyway.

Brett Ray
www.hog-air.com
Old May 31st 04, 02:39 PM
Shunmaster

Morgans wrote on 5/30/2004 :
"Jay Honeck" wrote

Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

I don't know if you missed it, or chose to ignore it, but that comment was
just another cheap shot, saying we were know-it-alls.

SHUN highly recommended.

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Old May 31st 04, 02:47 PM
Shunmaster

Jay Honeck presented the following explanation :
Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

Maybe true for them, but there are hundreds (thousands?) of lurkers here

with far less experience than you.

Consider SHUNNING.

Old May 31st 04, 04:22 PM

Badwater Bill explained :
On Tue, 25 May 2004 19:10:53 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Thanks to Dan Luke, pix of the infamous Pinckneyville "rec.aviation" fly-in
are now available on the "Rogue's Gallery"!

You should have seen it when 100 people showed up with more airplanes
than you could park on the ramp, free rides in twins and aerobatics by
a few. Tony Pucillo and the gang playing music till the late hours of
the night. People like Chuck Slusarsick telling tall tales into the
wee hours of the morning.

REALITY check...
Two twins and an a performing Pitts were there during the best year.
Also, any twin BWB was in at Pville, belonged to someone else.

Pinkneville died off as it should. Rather than becoming the big event
that it could have. Sniveling moochers trying to make a profit,
hangers-on, and fat bitches that never built anything but talked
mostly about the food is who you'll find there now.

Kind of sad, considering the great people who sponsored the first
couple events, Tony Pucillo, Ray Jarvis, O'ring Seals and a few more.

REALITY check....
Since the good die young, the absence of Tony Pucillo was expected.
Chuck Sluzarczyk will likely be back when his schedule permits.
It was dumb luck that Ray Jarvis even attended one year...
considering he lives/works in the Orient and is an Australian.
As for O'ring, he deserves better than he gets.

Ah well, ya gets what ya disserves.

BWB

Speaking of such....
Oyster and Ammeter WERE buds that stuck with you through thick and
thin.
Ditto for "Birdbrain - Joe Handsome"? Where do you stand with them now?
Is anyone left of the old rah gang that you have not alienated?
Does NOBODY come to mind?

In the dark of night when you are all alone,
Please remember - NOBODY cares.

- nobody -

Old May 31st 04, 06:55 PM
pacplyer

I'd say Jay's point below is most valid here. Jay, from what little
I've read about this dispute it appears to be about nothing. But to a
guy in a rusty old hangar, where you park on a ramp and who should pay
for things based on good fortune it can seem like the most important
thing in the world. I wasn't there, but I've seen this kind of
twin-engine envy at little airports all across the country. A guy who
is generous flys all the way across the country just to be treated
like a cheapskate by someone less fortunate; I suspect that kind of
treatment stays with you. My guess is that this is Bill's beef. The
other aspect that I agree with Bill on is that it is inappropriate to
be repeatedly talked down to by a Grumman Tiger wheel-pant
"screw-extractor" when your background is decades of homebuilding. If
the subject was microbiology then the expected roles would rightly be
reversed. But the subject here is homebuilding, and I for one desire
to listen to Bill, not Sydney. Perhaps some degree of private
pilot/nonbuilder humility is a resonable expectation by BWB.

Just my opinion. Glad everyone had a good time at Pikneyville (sp?)

And Jay, don't push the thunderstorm alley envelope buddy! Cut those
babies a wide berth!

pacplyer

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message news:OFduc.24132$n_6.13113@attbi_s53...
If you are interested, do some searches on PJY about three years ago
in June and you can read the posts.

You know, Bill, we (pilots and aviation enthusiasts) are waaaaay too small
of a group to be in-fighting like this.

General aviation is under assault every day, politically, socially, and
economically. Forces beyond our control are angling to restrict and remove
little planes at every opportunity. In a generation or two, there may not
BE any G.A. in this country -- yet we can't put together a little fly-in
without bickering amongst ourselves?

You have much to offer here, and with all of your experience you shouldn't
be surprised that you have little left to learn. Hell, at your stage of the
game you should be *giving*, not getting. The rest of us should be sitting
at your feet, listening in bound rapture to your wisdom and experience-- not
getting the **** kicked out of us for wanting to have a good time.

With 5000 hours, it's unrealistic for you to expect to learn much of
anything here. But you sure could be teaching us.

Just my $.02... I wish I had made it to PJY, and personally pushed my
safety envelope in an attempt to fly there amongst the storms.

Hope to see you July 25th...

Old May 31st 04, 10:44 PM
pacplyer

Shunmaster wrote in message ...
Jay Honeck presented the following explanation :
Maybe true for them, but there are hundreds (thousands?) of lurkers here

with far less experience than you.

Consider SHUNNING.

Ah yes, the anonymous Snow****master right on schedule. It's
"shunning" posts like these that cause all the hard feelings around
here in the first place. At least BWB signs his posts as himself.
He's an honest broker. You on the other hand have so many identities
even you can't keep them straight.

Your attempt at crushing free speech is deplorable and very
un-american.

pacplyer - out
Old May 31st 04, 11:24 PM
Jerry Springer

Shunmaster wrote:
Morgans wrote on 5/30/2004 :

"Jay Honeck" wrote

Thanks Jay, but your comments are invalid. All these people already
know it all. I have nothing to offer them.

I don't know if you missed it, or chose to ignore it, but that comment
was
just another cheap shot, saying we were know-it-alls.

SHUN highly recommended.

Wheather I agree with the topic or poster or not I sure am not going to
"SHUN" because some anonymous coward says we should "SHUN". This is twice
it has been called for by an anonymous coward. And that is what you posters
that post anonymously are...."COWARDS"

Old June 1st 04, 03:15 AM
Morgans

"Jerry Springer" wrote

Wheather I agree with the topic or poster or not I sure am not going to
"SHUN" because some anonymous coward says we should "SHUN". This is twice
it has been called for by an anonymous coward. And that is what you

posters
that post anonymously are...."COWARDS"

Agreed. I would be willing to bet the shunmaster has not been around for
the "good, bad and ugly" of BWB.

If I don't agree with Bill or his puppets, I shure ain't gonna hide from
him. I'm gunna try not to let it become personal, too, and argue on the
merits.

But that's just me.

As always, (at least for the past 4 or 5 years) I am proudly,
--
Jim in NC

---