I wonder if Chris Thomas is a real pilot? Anybody know?

Old August 22nd 04, 08:16 PM
Matt Whiting

John Kunkel wrote:

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message

I find it appalling that we Americans are not given a real choice in
most of these presidential elections. From peanut farmers to actors
and people who "Didn't inhale" is the gambit we are given. I'm so
frustrated with these idiots, I almost feel that the act of voting
itself indicates tacit approval of the system and that I will be
counted with all of those who really think they have a choice. I'm
beginning to think that avoiding the election all together is the only
protest I have so I am not counted as one who really thinks he has a
choice.

To quote a sixties antiwar slogan "Suppose they gave a war and nobody came".

A more appropriate slogan nowadays might be "Suppose they gave an election
and nobody came".

It seems to get closer to that every election. I think we're down to
the 50% or range now for people showing up. Another 50 years and it may
be that nobody comes...

Matt

Old August 22nd 04, 08:30 PM
Jerry Springer

C J Campbell wrote:
Maybe we don't have a very good choice, but I think it is a real choice, and
I for one will do everything in my power to prevent a Kerry presidency.

And I will do all in my power to keep him from becoming president also, I cannot
believe that any veteran would vote for this back stabbing idiot of a fool. This
jerk will give away this country. Maybe others want their kids answering to the
UN commanders that cannot find their assholes with both hands let alone do
anything right.
If he wins may the power that is help us all.
His one lie about Christmas in Cambodia "seared" on his brain should be enough
to throw up red flags about him.

Jerry (hate lying traitors) Springer

Old August 22nd 04, 09:55 PM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 11:32:55 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

Maybe we don't have a very good choice, but I think it is a real choice, and
I for one will do everything in my power to prevent a Kerry presidency.

You'd rather cast your lot with a cowardly deserter from the tayksucks
ANG? Rather strange, all the bushbaby has to do is open his record to
clear it up but he won't. Must not show him as being anything but the
cowardly deserter he is and his daddy bought him off, again.

Old August 22nd 04, 09:58 PM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:30:17 GMT, Jerry Springer
wrote:

C J Campbell wrote:
Maybe we don't have a very good choice, but I think it is a real choice, and
I for one will do everything in my power to prevent a Kerry presidency.

And I will do all in my power to keep him from becoming president also, I cannot
believe that any veteran would vote for this back stabbing idiot of a fool. This
jerk will give away this country. Maybe others want their kids answering to the
UN commanders that cannot find their assholes with both hands let alone do
anything right.
If he wins may the power that is help us all.
His one lie about Christmas in Cambodia "seared" on his brain should be enough
to throw up red flags about him.

Jerry (hate lying traitors) Springer

You don't mind deserters from the tayksucks ANG though. Cowards are
more your type?

And I'm sorry, but the lies being spread about Kerry can probably be
traced right into the bush family bedroom. Products of sick, depraved
tayksucks spoiled dickheads.

Old August 22nd 04, 11:24 PM
RobertR237

You don't mind deserters from the tayksucks ANG though. Cowards are
more your type?

The democratic party rendered a candidate's military service or lack
thereof a non issue when they nominated Clinton.

Now there is a statement that totally defines my stance on the current or any
future reference to the military service of any presidential candidate. The
democratic party gave up the right to any claim on the military service of
their party's candidates when they nominated and elected Clinton. To now try
and push Kerry as more qualified simply because he "served" in Viet Nam while
Bush remained stateside is the height of hypocracy. Kerry's constant reference
to his service record is two strikes against him in my eyes.

I am ****ed as hell at Bush but Kerry's voting record in the Senate is a
greater fear to me than four more years of Bush. I only wish there has been an
honest choice for President this year.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 22nd 04, 11:27 PM
RobertR237

I have heard that line of bull **** so many times it makes me sick. Either
come forward with some proof of your assertion or shut the **** up.

Old August 22nd 04, 11:28 PM
RobertR237

Interesting but I thought Bush has released is records while Kerry hasn't.

.. .
wrote:

Maybe we don't have a very good choice, but I think it is a real choice,

and
I for one will do everything in my power to prevent a Kerry presidency.

You'd rather cast your lot with a cowardly deserter from the tayksucks
ANG? Rather strange, all the bushbaby has to do is open his record to
clear it up but he won't. Must not show him as being anything but the
cowardly deserter he is and his daddy bought him off, again.

Don't confuse the poor ******* with the facts, his mind is already made up and
facts would only be ignored anyway.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Pilot Error? Is it Mr. Damron? Badwater Bill Home Built 3 June 23rd 04 04:05 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
Single-Seat Accident Records (Was BD-5B) Ron Wanttaja Home Built 41 November 20th 03 05:39 AM
Effect of Light Sport on General Aviation Gilan Home Built 17 September 24th 03 06:11 AM