Removing Decals

Old August 9th 05, 09:23 PM
Cy Galley

Looks like Jaun left of the 12th of July

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
Rich S. wrote:
"karel" wrote...
And WHAT is the relation with removing decals?

I don't know what newsreader you are using, but it may not display the
fact that Chuck clearly wrote the subject line to read jaun missing
JJJJJJJJ. I'm not sure why or how it was grouped under the Removing
decals thread.

This is why:

From Chucks post...

He changed the subject, but his message was a reply to Ed Sullivan's post:

From: Ed Sullivan

Old August 9th 05, 09:32 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
I just noticed that jauns name has been removed from ANN's web site.Is he no
longer writing for zoom? Did he quit? Was he fired? Will he join the ranks of
the zoomed ex employee? We await the answers to this GREAT mystery...well
actually I'm just courious....ahhh frankly I don't give a hoot just wondering
...ehh so what who cares? :-)

Chuck S

Maybe he went to a fat farm so he can lose enough weight to fit into his
BD-5J?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 9th 05, 09:54 PM
Darrel Toepfer

Cy Galley wrote:

Looks like Jaun left of the 12th of July

Still listed he
http://www.aero-news.net/GetMoreFromANN.cfm
and he
http://www.aero-news.net/Community/GalleryList.cfm
World's Smallest Jet (9 photos)
Here you will find pictures of N3038V, a BD-5J Microjet owned by ANN
Associate Editor Juan Jimenez, and which on 11/22/04 was awarded the
Guinness World Record for the World's Smallest Jet.

I noticed Guinness says it "can fly"... FAA says its TC must be expired:

Temporary Certificate
Certificate Number T017588 Issue Date 12/06/2001
Expiration Date 01/05/2002

Seems it befits some sort of "dodo" award, another flightless bird...

I dunno which page Chuch was referring to...
Old August 9th 05, 10:05 PM
John Ammeter

How is it that Juan can get the record for the "World's
Smallest Jet" when it hasn't even flown?? Plus, there's a
local guy here in Seattle with a BD-5J that's flown in
several airshows...

John

Old August 9th 05, 10:22 PM
Rich S.

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
How is it that Juan can get the record for the "World's
Smallest Jet" when it hasn't even flown?? Plus, there's a
local guy here in Seattle with a BD-5J that's flown in
several airshows...

John............

Picture Juan standing beside the BD.

Rich S.

Old August 9th 05, 11:13 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Darrel Toepfer wrote:

Cy Galley wrote:

Looks like Jaun left of the 12th of July

Still listed he
http://www.aero-news.net/GetMoreFromANN.cfm
and he
http://www.aero-news.net/Community/GalleryList.cfm
World's Smallest Jet (9 photos)
Here you will find pictures of N3038V, a BD-5J Microjet owned by ANN
Associate Editor Juan Jimenez, and which on 11/22/04 was awarded the
Guinness World Record for the World's Smallest Jet.

I noticed Guinness says it "can fly"... FAA says its TC must be expired:

Temporary Certificate
Certificate Number T017588 Issue Date 12/06/2001
Expiration Date 01/05/2002

Seems it befits some sort of "dodo" award, another flightless bird...

I dunno which page Chuch was referring to...

What is not immediately clear is what actual work yawn has done on
this "aircraft" since he bought it already built several years ago. The
original builder should sue to get the Guinness award. It probably will
never fly.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 9th 05, 11:14 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Rich S. wrote:

"John Ammeter" wrote in message

How is it that Juan can get the record for the "World's
Smallest Jet" when it hasn't even flown?? Plus, there's a
local guy here in Seattle with a BD-5J that's flown in
several airshows...

John............

Picture Juan standing beside the BD.

Rich S.

Yep, beside, never IN the BD-5J.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old August 10th 05, 01:47 AM
Darrel Toepfer

John Ammeter wrote:

How is it that Juan can get the record for the "World's
Smallest Jet" when it hasn't even flown?? Plus, there's a
local guy here in Seattle with a BD-5J that's flown in
several airshows...

Well its a "weight" thing apparently...
Old August 10th 05, 02:04 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Darrel Toepfer says...
This is why:

From Chucks post...

He changed the subject, but his message was a reply to Ed Sullivan's post:

MY FAULT !!! That's what I did .Shows ya what I know about computers ,I thought
if I erased everything it started a new post. Apologizes to all who were
offended,I'm so so so so sorry .I throw myself at your collective feet and beg
for mercy ......:-)

See ya

Chuck S

Old August 10th 05, 02:10 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

How is it that Juan can get the record for the "World's
Smallest Jet" when it hasn't even flown?? Plus, there's a
local guy here in Seattle with a BD-5J that's flown in
several airshows...

John

That's what I want to know Bobby Bishop had one as well and his flewas well.
There are jet model airplanes that are almost as big and they flew too. Does it
have to be a man carrying airplane. How about a fly that farts does that count?
Seems jaun pulled the sheep over somebodys wool :-)

See ya

Chuck S