Removing Decals

Old August 10th 05, 02:29 AM
Darrel Toepfer

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I throw myself at your collective feet and beg for mercy .. :-)

I marvel at your grovelliness/grovelabilty... ;-p

Never should Yawn or Zzzzoom be entitled to as much...
Old August 10th 05, 04:53 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Darrel Toepfer says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I throw myself at your collective feet and beg for mercy .. :-)

I marvel at your grovelliness/grovelabilty... ;-p

Never should Yawn or Zzzzoom be entitled to as much...

What can I say?? when you screw up ya gotta grovel .I learned to be a
grovelcologist when attending Catholic school.Sister Mary Holy Smoke could make
Godzilla grovel LOL!!! Learning the fine art of Grovelcology can come in handy
if one subscribes to the axiom that it is easier to beg forgiveness than ask
permission.A good grovel permitted me to do what I wanted, then Sister would
forgave me. A lot of times I didn't even have to write penance :-)

Chuck (His Grovelness)S

Old August 10th 05, 04:59 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

:if I erased everything it started a new post. Apologizes to all who were
ffended,I'm so so so so sorry .I throw myself at your collective feet and beg
:for mercy ......:-)

I think the mob will forgive you, once you offer them a small quantity
of Muzzleloader

Hmm so you think a small quantity of ML can sooth the torch bearing mob?
Incidently in this production of the "Torch bearing mob" Fats Domino provided
the musical interlude,the torches were on loan from the Boris Karloff museum and
the torch bearing mob was portrayed by none other then Rosie O'Donnell.

Ciao

Chuck (Sanctuary!! Sanctuary!! oops wrong movie) S

Old August 10th 05, 05:01 AM
Morgans

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote

That's what I want to know Bobby Bishop had one as well and his flewas

well.

What happened to that show? Is it still around?

Silly, but one of the things I enjoyed the most from that act was the
landing gear speed demo; "Now you see it, now you don't, you do, you don't,
do, don't, do, don't!

You had to be there, I guess! bfg
--
Jim in NC

Old August 10th 05, 01:40 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

Got the Howitzer going. First batch is pear. Wonderful stuff.
Working on vacuum, don't have it yet.

Hmmm your farther along then me I'm still gathering parts.Show season sure slows
things up.Does it work as planned? Sounds like.

See ya

Chuck

Old August 10th 05, 01:43 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

A small quantity for each member of the mob? Of course. Either they
drink it - and forget why they are there -

Agreed

or some of it spills and is
lit by the torches. Either way, you're safe.

Ahh then Rosie can be both the mob and the torches save production costs... :-0

See ya

Chuck

Old August 11th 05, 05:58 AM

John Ammeter wrote:
How is it that Juan can get the record for the "World's
Smallest Jet" when it hasn't even flown?? Plus, there's a
local guy here in Seattle with a BD-5J that's flown in
several airshows...

It's the plane that holds the record, not Juan.
If you reread the article note the use of 'which'
whather than 'whom'.

--

FF

Old August 11th 05, 11:01 PM
Richard Lamb

Correct me if I'm wrong (which should start 200 guys salivating)
but wasn't one of the Cri-Cri airframes equipped with twin jet engines?

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

Richard

Old August 11th 05, 11:11 PM
Richard Isakson

"Richard Lamb" wrote ...
Correct me if I'm wrong (which should start 200 guys salivating)
but wasn't one of the Cri-Cri airframes equipped with twin jet engines?

That thing is smaller than the BD-5...

What, you expected credibility from Jaun??

Rich