Bend over, folks...

Old June 22nd 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Darrel Toepfer

Default Bend over, folks...

"Peter Dohm" wrote:

His ISP address is in Kenya.

His email may state that, but his header puts him posting through New
Brunswick Canada... issy.ke is probably available for registration if
you want it...

From: "Fargo"
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.homebuilt
Subject: Bend over, folks...
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:19:22 -0300
OrgName: Stentor National Integrated Communications Network
OrgID: SNI1
Address: One Brunswick Square
City: Saint John
StateProv: NB
PostalCode: E2L-4K2
Country: CA

NetRange: 142.166.0.0 - 142.166.255.255
CIDR: 142.166.0.0/16
NetName: ALIANT-TEL-142-166
NetHandle: NET-142-166-0-0-1
Parent: NET-142-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: OPAL.NBNET.NB.CA
NameServer: ONYX.NBNET.NB.CA
Comment:
RegDate: 1992-08-26
Updated: 2002-12-04

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE24-ARIN
RAbuseName: Abuse Contact
RAbusePhone: +1-506-694-6270
RAbuseEmail:

RNOCEmail:

RTechEmail:

OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechEmail:

Old June 23rd 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Bend over, folks... Long one - this ain't right

No this is about giving people power who can't handle it. The people hired
by TSA as screeners are not going to be people who can get a better job.
These people often exhibit arrogant use of the power given to them in their
position. I have a story about a County Building Department that I can't
believe and it happened to me.

--
Stuart & Kathryn Fields, Publishers
Experimental Helo magazine

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
. net...
Jim Logajan wrote:

cavelamb himself wrote:

"You've committed a felony," Beaman says a security screener
announced. "And you're considered a terrorist."

I wasn't aware that security screeners are also judges.

I actually had one of those people tell me, "if you want to fly you
have to give up some of your constitutional rights" as an excuse for
hassling me.

This was in Phoenix - three years before 9/11.

I went to the American Airlines office and filed a complaint.

Together we went back and he customer advocate lady confronted the guy.

WHOLE different tune this time.

I'm going to start a new conspiracy theory!
The 9/11 attack was not orchestrated by CIA, but by a rogue faction of
airline security, and the trade center was brought down with hair spray
bombs!

"They said 'no' and they said it's a national security issue. And I
said what about my constitutional rights? And they said 'not at this
point ... you don't have any'."

Ignorance of the law is no excuse - unless of course you are a security
screener, in which case it is expected. Maybe the TSA should also train
its screeners in the law - assuming they are doing any training at all.

Hell, ignorance is the ONLY excuse for most of them -
except maybe greed.

FWIW

Old June 25th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Jun 24, 8:23 pm, Bryan Martin
wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
On Jun 20, 4:12 pm, Bryan Martin

Bull****, you just don't hear about such cases much in the popular
press. It contradicts their liberal political agenda. The fact is, the
crime rates are lowest in places where concealed carry is most
widespread. ...

How did you find out?

Not from the national news media. To find this kind of information, you
have to dig for it. The NRA, among others, have people who spend a lot
of time digging through crime statistics and other sources. As a NRA
member, I have access the results of this research. And the NRA always
includes references to the original data so it can be verified.

The anti gun groups rarely include any reference to sources to back up
their claims.

At this point, neither have you.

Should you chose to post some specific references, could you
post your followup to a newsgroup where it is on-topic?

I'll follow the thread.

--

FF

Lexan Bend Radius J.Kahn Home Built 10 December 7th 06 04:09 PM
Cessna 303 Down in South Bend Jay Honeck Piloting 16 November 17th 06 11:12 PM
Big Bend, Texas airport? Rachel Piloting 1 January 23rd 06 03:18 AM
Bend, OR (S07) to OSH route suggestions Jack Allison Piloting 4 April 12th 04 09:19 PM
birch ply- Bend oregon? patrick mitchel Home Built 0 January 16th 04 12:40 AM