Waddington Batch 1 [01/38] - Waddington Batch 1 Index 1.jpg (0/1)

Old August 11th 14, 10:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_6_]

Default Waddington Batch 1 [01/38] - Waddington Batch 1 Index 1.jpg (0/1)

The Saturday of this year's Waddington air show dawned cool and wet. Brollies and waterproof jackets were de rigeur. Fortunately the rain eased off and we even saw a bit of sun in the afternoon. The first couple of aircraft that took off disappeared into the clag at about 500 feet. We felt fortunate that the weather cleared soon thereafter. Fly Past magazine had an enclosure with refreshments and nice seats available free to subscribers. My wife, who does not usually come to air shows with me, said that the enclosure made all the difference to her enjoyment of the show.
Enjoy the snaps to follow.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill
Old August 14th 14, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
PAUL H

Hi Indrek we could have been stood next to each other and never knew, i
dragged my wife off to her first air show about 5yr ago and now she cant
stop going to them, little lad loves them just as much, we do silver wings
hear makes life much easier having somewhere to sit and eat after having a
good walk around and having car parked straight outside enclosure is grate
for dumping all the stuff you pick up and buy through out the day, shame its
going to miss next year hopefully it will be back in 2016, might do great
war birds next year instead at duxford if it don't clash with RIAT
Paul

Old August 14th 14, 09:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
911

"PAUL H" wrote in
:

"Indrek" wrote in message

The Saturday of this year's Waddington air show dawned cool and wet.
Brollies and waterproof jackets were de rigeur. Fortunately the rain
eased off and we even saw a bit of sun in the afternoon. The first
couple of aircraft that took off disappeared into the clag at about 500
feet. We felt fortunate that the weather cleared soon thereafter. Fly
Past magazine had an enclosure with refreshments and nice seats
available free to subscribers. My wife, who does not usually come to air
shows with me, said that the enclosure made all the difference to her
enjoyment of the show. Enjoy the snaps to follow.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Brollies? Clag? Google translate is useless.
Need to viddy more of the Beeb.

"Two nations separated by a common language"
Old August 15th 14, 12:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_7_]

"911" wrote in message ...
"PAUL H" wrote in
:

"Indrek" wrote in message

The Saturday of this year's Waddington air show dawned cool and wet.
Brollies and waterproof jackets were de rigeur. Fortunately the rain
eased off and we even saw a bit of sun in the afternoon. The first
couple of aircraft that took off disappeared into the clag at about 500
feet. We felt fortunate that the weather cleared soon thereafter. Fly
Past magazine had an enclosure with refreshments and nice seats
available free to subscribers. My wife, who does not usually come to air
shows with me, said that the enclosure made all the difference to her
enjoyment of the show. Enjoy the snaps to follow.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Brollies? Clag? Google translate is useless.
Need to viddy more of the Beeb.

"Two nations separated by a common language"

Oh, my Brothers, if you open your glassies and engage the gulliver, all will
be revealed. ;-)

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and
hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series

– H.L. Mencken

Old August 15th 14, 05:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On 14 Aug 2014 20:04:56 GMT, 911 wrote:

"PAUL H" wrote in
:

"Indrek" wrote in message

The Saturday of this year's Waddington air show dawned cool and wet.
Brollies and waterproof jackets were de rigeur. Fortunately the rain
eased off and we even saw a bit of sun in the afternoon. The first
couple of aircraft that took off disappeared into the clag at about 500
feet. We felt fortunate that the weather cleared soon thereafter. Fly
Past magazine had an enclosure with refreshments and nice seats
available free to subscribers. My wife, who does not usually come to air
shows with me, said that the enclosure made all the difference to her
enjoyment of the show. Enjoy the snaps to follow.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult. W.S. Churchill

Brollies? Clag? Google translate is useless.
Need to viddy more of the Beeb.

Or come to Seattle...

We have 73 different words for rain, not a one of them fit for
innocent ears. =}

"Two nations separated by a common language"