Parowan ops for Sept

Old September 4th 03, 05:23 PM
Stewart Kissel

Default Parowan ops for Sept

Guenther emailed me that he may operate through the second weekend of thi=
s month, I have been unable to reach him by phone or email-anyone know if=
he will have ops this weekend? The FBO saw him on the field yesterday.

Old September 4th 03, 07:12 PM
Stewart Kissel

We tracked Guenther down-he will operate Sept 6 and 7. If two or more gl=
iders are around Monday he may tow-email if you want more details. Forec=
ast is good for this time period. Tentative plan is two ships from Tellu=
ride and one from Buena Vista for the weekend, plus however else may be o=
ut that way.

Old September 4th 03, 07:13 PM
F.L. Whiteley

"Stewart Kissel" wrote in
message ...
Guenther emailed me that he may operate through the second weekend of thi=
s month, I have been unable to reach him by phone or email-anyone know if=
he will have ops this weekend? The FBO saw him on the field yesterday.

Just got off the phone with Bill Daniels who stopped by there in the last
couple of days on his way to the coast. Sounds like they may be operating.
Bill mentioned that Guenther is bringing young pilots out from Germany to
fly in open, strong conditions, in a couple of gliders he has available
there. Apparently there's some mention of this program in Aerokourier.

Frank Whiteley

Old September 5th 03, 04:06 PM
Greg Arnold

What is the name and contact number for the towpilot?

"Marc Emley" wrote in message
Guenther will be in Parowan until the 15th of September. Tows will still

be
available after that as there is a tow plane and pilot based in the area.

"Stewart Kissel" wrote in
message ...