Cherokee Kid ATP

Old September 4th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cherokee Kid ATP

CONGRATULATIONS to our own 1 man army of soaring promotion Tony
Condon, aka "The Cherokee Kid" who today took and passed his Airline
Transport practical test in the twin engine Cessna 421. Tony did this
on his own without going to a special school or incurring massive debt
WHILE also instructing nearly full time and flying part 135 charters
and competing his senior year in Aerospace Engineering. Somehow he
still gets out on weekends to fly the towplane or instruct in the club
Blanik too. Awesome job Captain Tony!

Matt Michael
Old September 4th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DRN

On Sep 3, 9:43*pm, wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS to our own 1 man army of soaring promotion Tony
Condon, aka "The Cherokee Kid" who today took and passed his Airline
Transport practical test in the twin engine Cessna 421. *Tony did this
on his own without going to a special school or incurring massive debt
WHILE also instructing nearly full time and flying part 135 charters
and competing his senior year in Aerospace Engineering. *Somehow he
still gets out on weekends to fly the towplane or instruct in the club
Blanik too. *Awesome job Captain Tony!

Matt Michael

Hear Hear ! Congratulations Tony !
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

Old September 4th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tuno

The kind of story I tune into r.a.s. hoping to find.

Congrats Captain "Cherokee Kid"!!!

2NO
Old September 4th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Nice job there Tony!

Brad
199AK

Old September 4th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Tony,

Congratulations!!!! Well done!

Paul Remde

Old September 4th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Sep 3, 7:43*pm, wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS to our own 1 man army of soaring promotion Tony
Condon, aka "The Cherokee Kid" who today took and passed his Airline
Transport practical test in the twin engine Cessna 421. *Tony did this
on his own without going to a special school or incurring massive debt
WHILE also instructing nearly full time and flying part 135 charters
and competing his senior year in Aerospace Engineering. *Somehow he
still gets out on weekends to fly the towplane or instruct in the club
Blanik too. *Awesome job Captain Tony!

Matt Michael

Good on ya, Tony

Frank Whiteley
Old September 4th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sep 3, 11:52*pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Sep 3, 7:43*pm, wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS to our own 1 man army of soaring promotion Tony
Condon, aka "The Cherokee Kid" who today took and passed his Airline
Transport practical test in the twin engine Cessna 421. *Tony did this
on his own without going to a special school or incurring massive debt
WHILE also instructing nearly full time and flying part 135 charters
and competing his senior year in Aerospace Engineering. *Somehow he
still gets out on weekends to fly the towplane or instruct in the club
Blanik too. *Awesome job Captain Tony!

Matt Michael

Good on ya, Tony

Frank Whiteley

thanks guys. It certainly is nice to have that done with. Hopefully
Ill have some more time to fly my glider now.

Cherokee 180 tug? Phil Jeffery Soaring 6 February 20th 08 02:24 PM
Cherokee 6 Steven Barnes Owning 18 February 5th 08 02:03 AM
cherokee Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 July 15th 07 12:38 PM
Cherokee getting fat [email protected] Owning 32 June 30th 05 04:21 PM
Cherokee 180 Steven Barnes Owning 19 October 8th 03 06:16 AM