I wonder if Chris Thomas is a real pilot? Anybody know?

Old August 31st 04, 01:38 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Matt Whiting says...

Badwater Bill wrote:
Everything about Moore is like this Chuck. In the latest fictional
movie 9-11 he misrepresented almost all of it. He offers anyone a
reward to prove that there is anything untruthful about the movie. It
just goes to show that the manipulation of the English language by the
media can portray any emotion or opinion it desires, without lying (in
the text). It's an interesting thing actually. Moore is a master of
the art of propoganda. He can create an emotion in an individual that
is 180 degrees from the truth, but can do it by speaking words that
would be interpreted in court as the truth. Of course you need the
camera too. Without the camera I don't think it would work.

I think Moore is a master at propoganda. I'd give the guy an Oscar
just because he's an artist at manipulating our language, the camera
shots, and the emotion to create the emotional effect he desires,
without ever really telling a lie in the sense of the use of words to
do it.

All we need do is exchange Moore's name for zooms and we see a striking
similarity. In fact I just got another "award" from his zoomness. Here's his
latest rant from ANN on 8/27/04.

(Rant Mode "On") Yup... he's STILL at it.
Ultralight Aviation's Ever-Present Clown/Part-Time Rip-Off
Artist, Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat Award).
Every time we go to these events, this clown parades around this
silly "Zoom Free Zone" sign trying to intimate that he is being
picked on by ANN's Editor-In-Chief, Jim "Zoom" Campbell. Campbell
has written extensively about the problems experienced by a number
(but not all) of Slusarczyk's customers. While a number of CGS
Aviation Hawk owners are rightfully happy with their aircraft
(which can be a delightful little flyer), this character still
pulls enough shady moves that we can not recommend him and whenever
we note this, a new round of personal attacks, falsehoods and other
crapola emerges.
Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences
with the company and Mr. Slusarczyk.
Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or
been cheated by CGS.
Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or
Slusarczyk have been the recipients of personal attacks and threats
from same.
Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers and is
still in the process of defending itself against same in other
venues.
Fact: What "Zoom Free Zone" really means (to us and many others) is
that the person who displays this nonsense is an immature fool
(IMO) who won't make good for his "shortfalls" in customer service
and will NOT get a positive recommendation from Jim Campbell or
anybody else at ANN until he satisfies those aggrieved parties and
all the personal attacks, threats, imbecilic signs, and rumor
mongering by Chuck and his cyber-terrorist buddies will not change
that (but it will keep us laughing our asses off at this deluded,
pathetic character). This guy is more in need of a dose of reality
than anyone we know... (Rant Mode "Off")

As rants go I give it an 8 I've seen better. If he doesn't like my zoom free
zone sign wait till he sees the neon model for next year LOL!!! So this year at
Oshkosh I got 2 awards, one from Kitplanes and the other from zoom.Guess which
one means something? :-)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old August 31st 04, 01:28 PM
RobertR237

_________________________________________________ _____________________________

(Rant Mode "On") Yup... he's STILL at it.
Ultralight Aviation's Ever-Present Clown/Part-Time Rip-Off
Artist, Chuck Slusarczyk of CGS Aviation (Repeat Award).
Every time we go to these events, this clown parades around this
silly "Zoom Free Zone" sign trying to intimate that he is being
picked on by ANN's Editor-In-Chief, Jim "Zoom" Campbell. Campbell
has written extensively about the problems experienced by a number

Gee Chuck, I have missed the parade every time I have been to Oshkosh. In
fact, the only times I ever saw the "Zoom Free Zone" was when I passed by your
booth or any of a dozen other booths on the grounds. By the way folks, CGS was
not the only one displaying the sign.

Please, in the future, publish the times and dates for the parade.

(but not all) of Slusarczyk's customers. While a number of CGS
Aviation Hawk owners are rightfully happy with their aircraft
(which can be a delightful little flyer), this character still
pulls enough shady moves that we can not recommend him and whenever
we note this, a new round of personal attacks, falsehoods and other
crapola emerges.

Considering that he notes it every few months without every producing ONE
SINGLE SHRED of PROOF, he has little room to whine.

Fact: A number of CGS customers have had unpleasant experiences
with the company and Mr. Slusarczyk.

FACT: A number of ANN customers have had unpleasant experiences with the
company and ZOOM.

Fact: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or
been cheated by CGS.

FACT: A number of people have NOT gotten what they paid for and/or possibly
been cheated by ANN and ZOOM.

Fact: A number of people who have complained about CGS and/or
Slusarczyk have been the recipients of personal attacks and threats
from same.

FACT: A number of people who have complained about ANN and/or Zoom have been
the recipients of personal attacks and threats from same. (Personal experience
here)

Fact: CGS has been successfully sued by unhappy customers and is
still in the process of defending itself against same in other
venues.

FACT: ZOOM has been sued, declared bankruptcy, and has tried to sue more
people than I can count.

Fact: What "Zoom Free Zone" really means (to us and many others) is
that the person who displays this nonsense is an immature fool
(IMO) who won't make good for his "shortfalls" in customer service
and will NOT get a positive recommendation from Jim Campbell or
anybody else at ANN until he satisfies those aggrieved parties and
all the personal attacks, threats, imbecilic signs, and rumor
mongering by Chuck and his cyber-terrorist buddies will not change
that (but it will keep us laughing our asses off at this deluded,
pathetic character). This guy is more in need of a dose of reality
than anyone we know... (Rant Mode "Off")

FACT: The above sounds like an autobiography by Zoom about Zoom.

As rants go I give it an 8 I've seen better. If he doesn't like my zoom free
zone sign wait till he sees the neon model for next year LOL!!! So this year
at
Oshkosh I got 2 awards, one from Kitplanes and the other from zoom.Guess
which
one means something? :-)

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Chuck, I would suggest you pass on that rant to your lawyer. I would say that
Zoom crossed the line on several points and you have just cause for action
against him this time.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old August 31st 04, 01:42 PM
C.D.Damron

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
I was hoping that the childish rants had stopped!

I am pro-rant.

Old August 31st 04, 02:25 PM
Cy Galley

"C.D.Damron" wrote in message

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
I was hoping that the childish rants had stopped!

I am pro-rant.

I was hoping that Jim was going to move on, stop the rants, but I can see

he hasn't learned much.

Old August 31st 04, 03:26 PM
Harry K

"Cy Galley" wrote in message news:9hQYc.5842$_g7.5466@attbi_s52...
I was hoping that the childish rants had stopped!

snip

I doubt that they will until both zoom and Juan grow up past the
apparent 14yoa age they seem to be stuck in.

Harry K
Old August 31st 04, 04:50 PM
Russell Kent

"Robert Bonomi" wrote:
Please elucidate _why_ you feel that conclusion follows from the premise.

Does this logic apply to _every_ veteran who didn't continue in a career

that
the military provided training for?

What about combat infantrymen that did chose _not_ to become mercenaries?

What's an EWO (Electronics Warfare Officer) to do?

Yeah! Everyone bitches about the mess that ATC is in, but nobody takes
countermeasures. Get me an EWO (now DSO, IIRC).

Russell Kent
son of Capt. Gene Kent, USAF (discharged), B-52 EWO

Old September 1st 04, 01:13 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

Gee Chuck, I have missed the parade every time I have been to Oshkosh.

We had it a little earlier this year because of the rain. Too bad you missed it
we had a gala group of marchers. The "Ripped off Subscribers" had a great float
complete with copies of canceled checks and no magazines. The "Battle of the
Sukoi G's" group had a Float with a paper mache Sukoi model that looped rolled
and spun . The "RAH-14" all marched with giant copies of the lawsuits zoom filed
against them.

"The zoomed ,the proud, the many" Association had a giant motorized Medical bag
with a large photo of the young Dr Campbell sticking out of it and a large duck
going Quack! Quack!!

The biggest group was a mix of ex employees,girlfriends,
ex ad salesmen and ex advertizers carrying banners that stated "we were zoomed
and survived." The group looked like a who's who of general and sport aviation.
Gee I'm sorry you missed the Parade I was the Grand Marshal this year and I was
resplendent in a tux with my hand painted I've been zoomed shirt Tee shirt.

We need a new Grand Marshal for next years Parade and I nominate Tim Kerns.

In
fact, the only times I ever saw the "Zoom Free Zone" was when I passed by your
booth or any of a dozen other booths on the grounds. By the way folks, CGS was
not the only one displaying the sign.

Funny, every year I get more and more requests for them. :-)

Please, in the future, publish the times and dates for the parade.

I'll make an effort to do just that LOL!!!

[...]

Been done and another Duck is in the row......

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret.

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Old September 1st 04, 03:10 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article 2%_Yc.91746$Fg5.36588@attbi_s53, Cy Galley says...

I am pro-rant.

I was hoping that Jim was going to move on, stop the rants, but I can see

he hasn't learned much.

If one were to study the zoom rants over the years you would see a sine wave
of activity, first a quiet spell,then activity,then a quiet spell. He uses the
quiet spell to gain time and have people forget what he has done . Then with a
new group of newbies he starts again. The only thing different now is that with
the Internet he can't bully people like he used too and Google has a long
memory.

However he still runs ads companies don't want and threatens to sue them or does
sue them if they don't play ball. A company I know pays him what they call
Chump change of $100 per month just to keep him off their back.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Pilot Error? Is it Mr. Damron? Badwater Bill Home Built 3 June 23rd 04 04:05 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
Single-Seat Accident Records (Was BD-5B) Ron Wanttaja Home Built 41 November 20th 03 05:39 AM
Effect of Light Sport on General Aviation Gilan Home Built 17 September 24th 03 06:11 AM