Uh-Oh

Old August 25th 04, 05:03 PM
Mike Rapoport

The upside is that you only need 300' in the Helio.

Mike
MU-2

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
m...
Yeah, and those engine-out missed-approaches can be a real bitch....

--
Jim Carter
"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Well, lets see, 1400hrs in the MU-2 vs. 4.5hrs in the Helio...

Mike
MU-2

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
So, you gonna take the ride in your new toy or the MU?

--
Jim Carter
"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
ink.net...
After I bought the Dauntless test software I bought the King course.

On
particular question, I couldn't figure out why the answer I kept

coming
up
with was wrong (I was sure it was right), so I checked it against

the
answer
in the King book. The answer in the King book agreed with mine.

Once
found one error I became skeptical and cross checked the answers

when
there
was a doubt. I found another error within 25 questions. At that

point
decided that I would just do the best I could on the test.

It worked out OK in the end since I passed with a 94.

Mike
MU-2
"Jon Woellhaf" wrote in message
How did you discover they are wrong?

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Here I am 90min before I have to leave to take the ATP written

and
discover that some of the answers in the software that I have

been
using
study for the test are wrong!

Mike
MU-2

Old August 25th 04, 11:31 PM
Russell Kent

I sense a real world re-enactment of the old saw about the insert favorite
pejorative group name here pilots that, once landing had completed,
remarked P1:"WOW! That was a short runway." P2:"Yeah, but look how WIDE it
is!"

Russell Kent

news

Old August 26th 04, 01:22 PM
Ron Natalie

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message news
The upside is that you only need 300' in the Helio.

Do you have air horns in the Helio :-)