RV 6 in Sydney Australia

Old May 2nd 04, 01:56 AM
frank connaly

Default RV 6 in Sydney Australia

Is anyone in the Sydney area building an RV 6 I have a friend over there who
is a senior aerospace engineer that is interested in doing a stress analysis
of this airplane(free of charge) to verify the strength of the design even
though Van did an excellent job.

Old May 2nd 04, 11:51 PM
Jerry Springer

frank connaly wrote:
Is anyone in the Sydney area building an RV 6 I have a friend over there who
is a senior aerospace engineer that is interested in doing a stress analysis
of this airplane(free of charge) to verify the strength of the design even
though Van did an excellent job.

How does he plan to do it? By actually destroying an airplane or just
using the drawings and materials lists? If Van did an excellent job
why redo it?

Jerry (flying my RV-6 for 15 years strong enough for me) Springer

Old May 3rd 04, 12:15 AM
frank connaly

From the drawings and material list. why? I dunno curiosity or as he says to
keep his brain active or it`s boring over in Australia and tired of " tie me
Kangaroos down sport" as the old song goes.
"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old May 3rd 04, 10:53 PM
John Duncan

G'day mates, strine off

Yes it's definitely boring down here, the weather is terrible, no good
beaches, the fishing is awful, so all you nice Yanks just stay up there
with Dubya and his cowboy pals :-

I'm building an 8 at Wedderburn and I know of at least one 6 over at
Camden under construction (G'day Pete!)

Get your friend to email me for details.

Rgds

John

From the drawings and material list. why? I dunno curiosity or as he says to

Old May 3rd 04, 11:16 PM
Rich S.

"John Duncan" wrote in message
G'day mates, strine off

Yes it's definitely boring down here, the weather is terrible, no good
beaches, the fishing is awful, so all you nice Yanks just stay up there
with Dubya and his cowboy pals :-

John..........

It's not boring up here. We are at war with those who have invaded our
country and would destroy Western civilization. You just keep on fishing and
enjoying the fruits of a free society (your airplane kit) while we act the
cowboy, as the greatest generation did some sixty years ago. Didn't some of
yours (when things got close to your borders) share the foxholes - and the
bleeding - with us? Those were great times, eh?

Enjoy your leave.

Rich S.

Old May 3rd 04, 11:41 PM
Blueskies

The arrogance continues...comparing dubya and his actions to the actions of the greatest generation 60 years ago. Not
even close, baby...

--
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

..

Old May 4th 04, 12:19 AM
Mike Patterson

On Mon, 03 May 2004 22:41:34 GMT, "Blueskies" wrote:

The arrogance continues...comparing dubya and his actions to the actions of the greatest generation 60 years ago. Not
even close, baby...

Yeah, we all know that GWB is the root of all that is evil on earth,
and those poor chaps who keep strapping bombs on their bodies to blow
up buses loaded with children and housewives are heroes.

The USA should never involve itself in world affairs until and unless
directly attacked.

Oh wait...nevermind that part.

OK, make that "until attacked with nuclear, chemical, or biological
weapons by a nation-state".

If so attacked by organized religious zealots, we should hunt them
down with police agencies and serve them all with subpeonas. If our
staunch allies like, say, the Germans capture and convict them, I'm
sure they'll put them away in a safe place where they'll no longer
pose a threat to anyone.

I just hope they hit -your- town before they hit -mine-. That way I
can keep my eyes closed as long as possible before I head for the
hills.

By the way, how much information do -you- get from the daily CIA, NSA
and other intel briefings?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Old May 4th 04, 01:48 AM
Jerry Springer

Blueskies wrote:
The arrogance continues...comparing dubya and his actions to the actions of the greatest generation 60 years ago. Not
even close, baby...

And I say F**K you

Old May 4th 04, 03:17 AM
Mike Patterson

Ouch! Such a telling blow, the intellect is blinding!

Oy...what a schmuck.

On Tue, 04 May 2004 01:08:25 GMT, "Blueskies" wrote:

Just a bunch of wanna-be's

.