Brokerage fee

Old October 16th 19, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Brokerage fee

I'm hoping a tax or estate expert will step in and opine. I suspect it's a complicated situation that depends on who and how many are the beneficiaries, what the relative tax rates are, etc.

If I were a beneficiary, though, I'd be a little peeved if an executor or trust administrator unilaterally donated part of my inheritance to what he or she felt was a worthy cause. I might be sufficiently annoyed to take legal action for breach of fiduciary duty or whatever the appropriate legal term is. But that's just me.

Chip Bearden
JB
Old October 17th 19, 05:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CindyB[_2_]

Okay, you take the fee, and donate it to the club. Or not.

Thanks Burt, for reminding about trailer transfer. Depending on the state DMV - easy or rough.
Getting a glider back into circulation is a service to soaring.

Muzzy head this week....
Cindy
Old October 17th 19, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

On Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 10:54:03 PM UTC-6, CindyB wrote:
Okay, you take the fee, and donate it to the club. Or not.

Thanks Burt, for reminding about trailer transfer. Depending on the state DMV - easy or rough.
Getting a glider back into circulation is a service to soaring.

Muzzy head this week....
Cindy

What kind of glider is it?

Brokerage fees (was In for Annual) David Megginson Piloting 0 August 5th 04 07:02 PM
Average brokerage fee? sue t Piloting 5 December 19th 03 09:02 PM
Brokerage fees - industry standard? sue t General Aviation 2 December 16th 03 09:16 PM
Brokerage fees sue t Aviation Marketplace 1 December 16th 03 05:31 PM