Ely July 9th - 14th; anyone flying?

Old July 5th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael[_10_]

Default Ely July 9th - 14th; anyone flying?

Is anyone planning to fly Ely between July 9th and 14th?

Thanks,
Michael "BK"
Old July 5th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Michael,

There is group of soaring pilots flying from Ely this week. I believe that
some plan to fly next week also. If you contact me directly I can give you
the contact data for the person I know to be flying there this week and into
next week. I just shipped a water meter (for water ballast) to him today.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old July 5th 11, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Scott,

I assumed Michael was referring to the awesome soaring site in Ely, Utah -
just a bit NW of Parowan, UT. - Not Ely, MN.

Paul Remde

.. .

Old July 5th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Scott,

I was assuming that the original post was referring to the awesome soaring
site in Ely, NV, not Ely, MN.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

.. .

Old July 5th 11, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

Oops. I meant to say "Ely, NV", not Ely, UT.

Paul Remde

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
Hi Scott,

I assumed Michael was referring to the awesome soaring site in Ely, Utah -
just a bit NW of Parowan, UT. - Not Ely, MN.

Paul Remde

.. .

Old July 5th 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael[_10_]

On Jul 5, 3:04*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Scott,

I assumed Michael was referring to the awesome soaring site in Ely, Utah -
just a bit NW of Parowan, UT. *- Not Ely, MN.

Paul Remde

.. .

"Michael" wrote in message
Is anyone planning to fly Ely between July 9th and 14th?

Thanks,
Michael "BK"

Ely, Minnesota?

Thanks Paul! Yes I was talking about awesome Ely NV.

Michael
Old July 6th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

"Michael" wrote in message
Is anyone planning to fly Ely between July 9th and 14th?

Thanks,
Michael "BK"

Ely, Minnesota?

Probably wouldn't be shipping him a water meter if it was Ely, MN.

email me)
Old July 6th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bravovictor

On Jul 5, 3:04*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Scott,

I assumed Michael was referring to the awesome soaring site in Ely, Utah -
just a bit NW of Parowan, UT. *- Not Ely, MN.

Paul Remde

.. .

"Michael" wrote in message
Is anyone planning to fly Ely between July 9th and 14th?

Thanks,
Michael "BK"

Ely, Minnesota?

Check your map, Ely is in Nevada.
Old July 6th 11, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Ely, MN is awesome too, but not if you're in a glider. More awesome
if you are in a canoe. Way too many trees and lakes for gliding.