NEW TWO -SEAT TRAINER SZD 54-2

Old December 11th 13, 11:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default NEW TWO -SEAT TRAINER SZD 54-2

I've had positive feedback from some of the people that were reporting virus warnings that it is cleared up, I have not received any new reports. If you have any further issues or comments feel free to contact me directly.

luke at silentflight dot ca
Old December 12th 13, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

At my club - apparently, nothing is club-proof!
Old December 12th 13, 12:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

In the link showing the rear cockpit, what device do you think they are using to run LK8000? That's a pretty neat installation.

Lane
Old December 12th 13, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jerzy

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:14:27 AM UTC-5, wrote:
In the link showing the rear cockpit, what device do you think they are using to run LK8000? That's a pretty neat installation.

Lane

Based on feed back from world top pilots in Germany and Poland and test flights in several European clubs new EASA certified Perkoz
has over 30 modification since Reno Convention.
We will publish modification list shortly on virus free www.windpath.ca
Please visit section News & Events as we are updating Perkoz information frequently including response to questions and to objections
from representative of other glider manufacturer.

http://www.windpath.ca/index.php?opt...&id=4&Itemid=4

Old December 12th 13, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jerzy

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:06:06 AM UTC-5, Jerzy wrote:
On Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:14:27 AM UTC-5, wrote:

In the link showing the rear cockpit, what device do you think they are using to run LK8000? That's a pretty neat installation.

Lane

Based on feed back from world top pilots in Germany and Poland and test flights in several European clubs new EASA certified Perkoz

has over 30 modification since Reno Convention.

We will publish modification list shortly on virus free www.windpath.ca

Please visit section News & Events as we are updating Perkoz information frequently including response to questions and to objections

from representative of other glider manufacturer.

http://www.windpath.ca/index.php?opt...&id=4&Itemid=4

Modification list published in News & Events
Old December 13th 13, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Good stuff, Jerzy.

One more suggestion: It would be VERY useful to have a page with dimensions, weight, useful load, L/D with various wingtips, etc.

Thanks!

--Noel

Old December 14th 13, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

On Friday, 13 December 2013 17:15:10 UTC, noel.wade wrote:
Good stuff, Jerzy.

One more suggestion: It would be VERY useful to have a page with dimensions, weight, useful load, L/D with various wingtips, etc.

Thanks!

--Noel

And, as I asked before, please would you report winch launch speeds - placarded max, min, and target. The very narrow safe/legal range of the Puchaz is a reason for some clubs not to want one one. Thanks.
Old December 16th 13, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

At 18:49 14 December 2013, waremark wrote:

And, as I asked before, please would you report winch launch speeds -
placarded max, min, and target. The very narrow safe/legal range of the
Puchaz is a reason for some clubs not to want one one. Thanks.

Er I don't think that is the main reason why some clubs did not want one.

Trainer Canuck[_10_] Aviation Photos 0 February 17th 11 06:52 PM
WTB Trainer Roy Bourgeois Soaring 0 June 25th 06 04:50 PM
Info on the Bf109G-12 (two seat trainer) steve gallacci Military Aviation 0 October 2nd 03 03:03 AM