Front Electric Sustainer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 20th 12, 01:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Front Electric Sustainer

According to the FAA aircraft registry, there are 20 LAK-17a registered in
the USA.

I've been talking with Luca at the FES factory and he has offered what looks
to like a good deal to have the FES installed in our ships. He will come to
this country to do the installations if we will pay for expenses. His
proposal amounts to approximately $28K per installation all inclusive
provided we have a minimum of four (4) ships.

I know the price will be higher for fewer ships so I would expect that it
would be marginally less for more ships due to expenses being spread
thinner.

Is there any interest among the LAK-17 or -19 owners to have the FES factory
come to the USA to modify our ships?

Please reply to the author or post replies here.