Joking?

Old October 7th 04, 08:17 PM
SelwayKid

Default Joking?

Unless you think its all a joke, the recent TSA requirement for CFI's
to register with them, and do their own bookkeeping. making a database
at your expense, all in the name of national security, take another
look at what is happening.
H.R.10 and S.2774 for a National Identity Card are right behind it.
I've been warning of this for over 20 years and now its happening
while we sleep.
Not sure about you all but I sure as hell am making some noise about
it.If you want to be stopped on the street and asked for your papers,
and get locked up for not having them, ..........
Better take a stand now before its too late.
Old October 7th 04, 10:27 PM
Bob Gardner

I don't want to start a flame war, but I have carried an ID card since 1946
and it has had no adverse effect on my life.

Bob Gardner

m...

Old October 8th 04, 12:45 AM
Bob Noel

In article , "Bob Gardner"
wrote:

I don't want to start a flame war, but I have carried an ID card since
1946
and it has had no adverse effect on my life.

but what value was provided?

--
Bob Noel
Seen on Kerry's campaign airplane: "the real deal"
Old October 8th 04, 08:19 AM
Judah

"Bob Gardner" wrote in
:

I don't want to start a flame war, but I have carried an ID card since
1946 and it has had no adverse effect on my life.

Bob Gardner

When was the last time you were stopped on the street for no apparent
reason and asked to produce your ID card under threat of being thrown in
prison without due process if you happened to forget it at home that day?

m...

Old October 8th 04, 06:14 PM
zatatime

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 07:19:54 GMT, Judah wrote:

When was the last time you were stopped on the street for no apparent
reason and asked to produce your ID card under threat of being thrown in
prison without due process if you happened to forget it at home that day?

Five years ago, In front of myt own house!

Old October 9th 04, 02:33 AM
zatatime

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:05:03 -0700, "BTIZ"
wrote:

move to a better neighborhood.. and look like you belong there

LOL!

Unfortunately, it is a nice neighborhood, and aside from wearing a
blue winter coat I was dressed for work albeit being dark outside.

Old October 9th 04, 02:39 AM
Teacherjh

Five years ago, In front of myt own house!

How would it have gone had you not been in front of your own house, and had you
forgotten your ID?

Is this the way you want to live?

Jose