May all pilots who harass people on the ground at any level CRASH AND DIE.

Old December 29th 04, 06:49 PM
john smith

Hmmm... I fly both high-/low-wingers. Now I'm confused...which should I
fly?

"Halen19717" wrote in message
These cowards deserve DEATH.
Nothing less.

"Jim Fisher" wrote in message
Yeah! They are all PERVERTS and PSYCOPATHS and maybe even GIRLY. On top
of that they can't FLY and are a DANGER to SOCIETY.
But stating high-wingers should die is taking it a little far, ain't it?

Matt Barrow wrote:
Nah...they needed killin'!!

Old December 29th 04, 07:18 PM
george

Do ******s have to advertise nowadays ?

Old December 29th 04, 07:33 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"john smith" wrote in message

Hmmm... I fly both high-/low-wingers. Now I'm confused...which should I
fly?

Whatever suits your needs. Some Cherokee drivers have issues, pay no
attention to them.

Old December 30th 04, 04:15 AM
Roger

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:52:41 -0800, "gatt"
wrote:

"BTIZ" wrote in message

actually I think it's one of those noise sensitive types that either

bought
a house under the traffic pattern, or hates it that pilots practice acro
over his house.

LOL! I live under approaches for TWO different airports. I get the heavies
and the F-15s going into Portland, and the pistons coming in at 1000' AGL
for Troutdale.

The PDX traffic was spread out a little until now; they just created Sandy
River Approach which, of course, funnels 'em all RIGHT over my house.

I'm right under the FAF for the GPS 6 approach into 3BS, but the only
time someone uses it the weather is so crappy I can't see them.
Except for the practice approaches.

I always run out to watch every time I hear one.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

C'mon Collings Foundation!

-c

Old December 30th 04, 06:56 AM

Hmmm... I fly both high-/low-wingers. Now I'm confused...which should I
fly?

A mid-wing or a bi-plane maybe?

Old December 30th 04, 05:30 PM
Ben Hallert

He's posted the same vaguely menacing thing before, hinting that three
airplanes have been harrassing him. This is between posts to
alt.support.depression.medication and threads named 'The Jews are to
blame for 911!' and so on, so...

If he just posted the darn story without assuming everyone is out to
get him, it'd probably help.

Old December 30th 04, 07:48 PM
george

I can see it now. Kook running at 80 knots down a main street pursued
by 3 aircraft (high wing, midwing and lowwing) ...
Was Dec 28 full moon ?

Old December 31st 04, 01:04 AM
Halen19717

Nope, I love airplanes of ALL types And I have absolutely nothing against good
natuted pilots-why would I? ....Just sadistic assholes that fly over such
people, follow them PURPOSELY ALL DAY,EVERYDAY, just to try and harass
them...and obviously because they must have absolutely NOOOOOOO life. Its
unreal.
Go ahead, think Im nuts....maybe eventually, youll get wind of this some how,
some way.
Just figured I'd let you know that there are very ****ed up people out there,
flying around in their planes doing such things.
For those of you that think I may be crazy?...HAH! Im not the one flying in
its plane everyday commiting felony acts day in and day out.
Actually, I could use some advice here...
Any help on what one could do to bring these sickos some justice?
Old December 31st 04, 01:05 AM
Halen19717

Subject: May all pilots who harass people on the ground at any level CRASH
AND DIE.
Date: 12/29/04 8:24 AM Eastern Standard Time

Oh Oh....he's baaaaccckkk
Ignore him and he'll fade off to harass someone else.

Hmm. What is this supposed to mean FlyinFancy?