Brazilian Soaring Video!!!

Old March 24th 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Brazilian Soaring Video!!!

Look! Very good video!!!

Link:
http://discovirtual.terra.com.br/vd....6-41246&_we=13

Password: E0677F0B

Good flights

Fábio Luis Schneider
Novo Hamburgo - RS - Brazil
http://paginas.terra.com.br/esporte/planador

Old March 24th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Nice!

What's with the towplane going right after release? Do they do that
anywhere else in the world?

Mark

oups.com...

Old March 24th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

You mean yours turn left in the USA? And you drive on the wrong side
of the road too!

Mike

Old March 24th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

The reason for turning left is the PIC stits in the left hand seat of side
by side aircraft.

Better view for safety.

Old March 24th 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Very nice.

Thanks for posting the video.

Good web site, even though I couldn't read a word of it,
I liked the sailplane pictures. Especially the IPE Super Urupema,
looks like a great view from that cockpit.

Willie

Old March 24th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Mike the Strike schrieb:
You mean yours turn left in the USA? And you drive on the wrong side
of the road too!

Mike

In continental Europe towplanes tend to turn left as well... ;-)

Chris
Old March 24th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I get a nice page with lots of Spanish on it (which I can't read) but
where's the video?

Yes I know, I've gotta learn another language (see what the President of
France did
yesterday cos they didn't speak French at a business meeting !!!) But when
your English (and not British)
there's only one business language :-)

Merci,
Malcolm...

Old March 24th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

"Malcolm Austin" wrote in message
I get a nice page with lots of Spanish on it (which I can't read) but
where's the video?

I would have thought it would be in Portuguese...

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com