Why!?

Old June 21st 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Why!?

Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
, inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
One stop wish list for any gift,
from anywhere, for any occasion!
http://thewishzone.com
Old June 21st 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Chris W wrote

Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
, inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

TRUE...but I can spell 'bystanders'.

Bob Moore
Old June 21st 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Because.

Old June 21st 06, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

by Chris W Jun 21, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
, inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

Answer: Because they can.

Q: What are "the by standards?"

Old June 21st 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Chris W" wrote in message
Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded ,
inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I once
heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

The bystanders may not be able to tell either!

Old June 21st 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Chris W wrote:

Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded
, inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I
once heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

I'll reply to your post even though it meets the standards you list
above. I want the bystanders to know that they aren't by standards.

Matt
Old June 21st 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Chris W" wrote in message news:wtfmg.57903

Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded ,
inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm reminded of a saying I once
heard, "when you argue with a fool the by standards can't tell the
difference."

HEY!!! Let's go easy on simple minded, inept, clueless morons. There needs
to be a place in the world for us, er- them, too.

Old June 22nd 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"CW" == Chris W Chris writes:

CW Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously
CW simple minded , inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls? I'm
CW reminded of a saying I once heard, "when you argue with a fool
CW the by standards can't tell the difference."

The same reason I'm responding to your post.
Old June 22nd 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Chris W" wrote in message
Why do people respond to post by people who are obviously simple minded ,
inept, clueless, morons, and or trolls?

Because not everybody participates in newsgroups for the same reasons.

This group tends to be technical and topical, but a lot of people only
cruise usenet for amusement, not for information or intellectual debate.
On the off days, troll-bashing is apparently a sufficient distraction.

-c