pilots refuse to fly with gun loons onboard

Old January 2nd 04, 05:13 PM
J. Hall

" Bogart " wrote in message ws.com...

Who are you, and why are you interjecting facts into this
conversation?

Have I blinded everyone with science ? Sorry, I won't do it again.
Okay, yes I will, just for you (tensile stength) :

7075-T6 aluminium = 76,000 psi
Mild Steel = 50,000 psi

I think that's about right.
Old January 2nd 04, 06:05 PM
Bogart

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 09:29:27 GMT, Eddy_Down
wrote:

On our planet rectums and vaginas have small openings.

Not after Mort's stuffed them full of razor blades...

That reminds me of a show I saw in Thailand. I'm still spooked after
being hit by an airborne banana at the same venue.

Felching can be dangerous, eh Jude Girl?
Old January 2nd 04, 06:06 PM
Bogart

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:09:02 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

I don't intend to argue it further with you.

Then go away.

From where?
Old January 2nd 04, 06:06 PM
Bogart

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:02:05 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

" Bogart " wrote in message
ws.com...
On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 02:30:34 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

" Bogart " wrote in message
ws.com...

snip

Feel free to argue your " theories " with someone else.

So what are you claiming? If they don't feel they are more likely to be

seen
as a threat rather than an aid, what exactly are you trying to show? That
people are most likely to feel and know they are a solution, and not part

of
the problem?

I've explained it to you twice. That's it.

Oh, and I'm still awaiting your presentation of this "opinion" you assert
they hold.

You'll have a long wait. As I said, it's from personal experience and
personal contacts.

In short, you're telling me that this personal, and "popular" opinion is so
well known and prevalent that not a single SM has EVER told it to a
reporter?

Why would something discussed among a group of professionals
necessarily become front page news?

I will simply note that your 3rd person testimony means nothing.

Suit yourself.
Old January 2nd 04, 06:08 PM
Bogart

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:12:43 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

" Bogart " wrote in message
ws.com...

You're claiming a locked bulletproof door gave way to ramming from a
drink cart? Cite please.

Already provided.

Finally, by Mort.

Oh, and I will note your vast experience and personal knowledge is
somewhat..........limited.

You seem to think repeating this over and over is somehow going to
affect or offend me. Why?

Old January 2nd 04, 06:08 PM
Bogart

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 13:23:00 GMT, "Morton Davis"
wrote:

http://johnrlott.tripod.com/op-eds/A...shalsWSJE.html

" Reinforced cockpit doors are now in place, but because of engineering
constraints few experts have much faith in their effectiveness. Last
summer, on a bet to test the doors' strength, an overnight cleaning
crew at Dulles Airport near Washington, D.C. rammed a drink cart into
one of the new doors on a United Airlines plane. The door reportedly
broke off its hinges. The doors for European airlines generally provide
even less protection."

Thanks Mort. Scout seems too lazy to provide the cite himself.

-*MORT*-

Old January 2nd 04, 07:24 PM
photographer

"LIBassbug" wrote in message
. net...

nick wrote:

"LIBassbug" wrote in message

Box cutters could easily be concealed in shoes, up the rectum or

vagina

,

It's like Mort came from a completely different planet, isn't it?

On our planet rectums and vaginas have small openings.

Not after Mort's stuffed them full of razor blades...

Florida.

From VA downwards people get weirder.

I was going to move to Vagina but the houses were ugly.

And the houses don't have enough wombs;-)

Old January 2nd 04, 07:58 PM
Jim Austin

nick wrote:

"Some flights to the US could be grounded after the airline pilots' union
called on its members not to fly with armed sky marshals on board."

"Airline pilots should not take off with marshals on board, the British
Airline Pilots' Association (Balpa) has said."

"Capt Granshaw defended pilots' right to take action and said: "Our advice
to pilots is that until adequate written and agreed assurances are received,
flight crew should not operate flights where sky marshals are carried."

It's apparent that the pilots' union prefers that British planes be
available to terrorists to crash into buildings and kill Americans,
and that "nick" shares the same sentiments.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357309.stm

This is the same news organization that refuses to use the term,
"terrorist," to describe terrorists.
Old January 2nd 04, 08:05 PM
Eddy_Down

Morton Davis wrote:

Nick, is ignoirant. But then, he's a Brit, so that's redundant. Drug
smugglers have been using body cavities to smuggle drugs for decades. Not
far-fetched for a determined terroist to put a closed box cutter up her
vagina.

That's right Mort. You tell those naughty terrorists where to stuff
their weapons.

-*MORT*-