Hey Jay ...SX300 ???

Old November 19th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

Default Hey Jay ...SX300 ???

In article 6313b87b-0922-4277-b761-300c6afcde29
@d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, ,
says...

On Nov 18, 12:49*am, Dave Doe wrote:
In article 1cae999c-6438-4ae0-95a7-
, , benford2
@aol.com says...

Is this the SX 300 you flew in when you were back in IA ?

http://www.faa.gov/data_research/acc...iminary_data/e...

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Hey with all due respect mate - do yourself a favour. *Either stop
promoting your site, or get the site done by a pro. *That's horrible!

--
Duncan.

You might be right...... I spend all my money on the motor project. I
am somewhat successful though... You looked at it . GG

Well I would assume no less - and that you are very good at what you do.

However, if folk don't know you already, and they see your website -
they'll make a judgement right there and then - based on your *website*.

I'm from New Zealand - so I really don't know what a simple website
would cost to get done by a web designer over there - say a two page
site... all key details on the front page (don't want it to scroll *too*
much) - and a Contact Us page.

You get a genuinely professional looking website - that matches what you
do and what you stand for - for maybe $800 or so? (as said I don't know
what it would cost over there).

--
Duncan.
Old November 19th 10, 06:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Nov 18, 8:26*pm, Dave Doe wrote:
[...]

Duncan.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you sir for the feedback.

Personally I feel actions speak louder then words, or even fancy
websites.

In this day of Bernie Madoff smoke and mirrors hype, the dazzle of
websites promoting vaporware are all too common.
Take the ----hawk Diesel, with all talk and NO deliveries. Or some
unnamed Subaru site that has firewall forward packages that don't seem
to cool , or fit, or operate as advertised, or even the famous Rotary
Engine website where the author has NEVER built build and flown an
experimental plane but is quick to tell every one how good he is and
how dangerous 'others' are.. It goes on and on but you get my drift.
My concept is simple, action speaks louder then words. Like the old
saying, " results talk, bull**** walks... Now, I need to get back to
test flying my prototype to comfirm the past 400+ hours and 5 years
of successful operation is not a fluke.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Ben.

Old November 19th 10, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

http://www.faa.gov/data_research/acc...dia/02_3ZX.txt

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Hey with all due respect mate - do yourself a favour. Either stop
promoting your site, or get the site done by a pro. That's horrible!

As a Velocity owner, I can vouch that regardless of Ben's horribly
mangled website, his engines are the snitch.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old November 19th 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Nov 19, 12:17*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:49:24 +1300, Dave Doe wrote:
In article 1cae999c-6438-4ae0-95a7-
, , benford2
@aol.com says...

Is this the SX 300 you flew in when you were back in IA ?

http://www.faa.gov/data_research/acc...iminary_data/e....

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Hey with all due respect mate - do yourself a favour. *Either stop
promoting your site, or get the site done by a pro. *That's horrible!

As a Velocity owner, I can vouch that regardless of Ben's horribly
mangled website, his engines are the snitch.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!

OK. I can take a hint GG..

I will 'try' to open up the GO Daddy site and rework my website. This
is my first time at attempting website design and I can assure you I
am much better at machining and welding metal. The Go Daddy site
offers different templates and maybe I need to pick another one that
fits my needs. I ain't promising anything but....... I will try.

Call it stupid but I find it alot easier to test fly a plane with
twice the HP requirements then to create a decent website.

Ben.
www.Iain'tpostingmylink yet.com GGGGG
Old November 20th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:25:34 -0800 (PST), wrote:

[...]

lol

Hang in there, maybe you can find a web designer who will trade you
seat time or lessons for a spiffy site?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj