Places that I want to soar before I die

Old July 12th 14, 04:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy Clark, \B6\

Default Places that I want to soar before I die

Visited the Palouse this May and, from Mt. Steptoe, had a view of cloud streets running north toward Mt. Spokane and west towards Ephrata.
Old July 12th 14, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

If you land out in Namibia, you may be eaten by a lion!

Dan Marotta

On 7/10/2014 9:20 PM, Bill D wrote:
On Thursday, July 10, 2014 8:50:50 PM UTC-6, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:06:03 PM UTC-4, Bill D wrote:

San Martin de los Andes - wave in Patogonia

This is the internet. Pics or it didn't happen(or it will never happen).

https://www.google.com/search?site=&...wA4&gws_rd=ssl

http://www.holasanmartin.com/category/fotografia/

Old July 12th 14, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
glen

On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:54:40 PM UTC-4, son_of_flubber wrote:
http://stevepelton.smugmug.com/2013/...mp/i-Ld7TDvn/A

The Palouse region in Washington State USA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palouse

Ionia
on a good day!

Good Places to Fly? maflyboy General Aviation 3 June 17th 15 01:20 AM
Good Places to Fly? maflyboy Owning 1 December 25th 08 01:35 AM
On-field places to eat FLAV8R Piloting 19 October 12th 06 01:07 PM
Places to go around Las Vegas Al Gilson Piloting 17 November 28th 04 01:44 AM
WTB: Fun Places to Fly Jacopo Lenzi Aviation Marketplace 0 May 3rd 04 06:38 AM