Dangerous Cessna evacuates govt again

Old May 13th 05, 03:43 AM
George Patterson

Dave Stadt wrote:

What I want to know is where were all those ninnies running to.

They were told to "head south." That would put them eventually into the Potomac,
wouldn't it?

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.
Old May 13th 05, 03:56 AM
StellaStarr

Sully wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2005 02:26:13 GMT, George Patterson
wrote:

Sully wrote:

Something to remember though through all of this is that it was a
"STUDENT" and instructor.

Where did you hear it was an instructor? The AOPA blurb doesn't say that, and
the landings database doesn't show a CFI certificate for Jim Schaeffer.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.

After checking CNN again you are right it did say Pilot and Student.
Not real sure where I heard instructor, think it was local radio
though but we know how the news media verifies facts before
publishing.

I just love it when people who make silly mistakes blame the media for
being almost as wrong as they are. The media, after all, have an
obligation to be far more perfect than humans.
Old May 13th 05, 04:48 AM
Roger

On Fri, 13 May 2005 02:43:51 GMT, George Patterson
wrote:

Dave Stadt wrote:

What I want to know is where were all those ninnies running to.

They were told to "head south." That would put them eventually into the Potomac,
wouldn't it?

Some were sent to shelters and some... along with the reporters were
sent to the parking garage. I guess that would firmly establish the
pecking order in a visual fashion. There shouldn't be any one left
who doesn't know where they stand.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Old May 13th 05, 08:29 AM
Thomas Borchert

Jay,

Actually, it was half a dozen assh*les who decided to kill thousands of
innocents by using airplanes as missiles.

No, it wasn't REALLY them.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old May 13th 05, 01:32 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 12 May 2005 12:28:35 GMT, "Cecil Chapman"
wrote:

I was surprised to learn that the flight was manned by a CFI along with his
student (they were going to an airshow). I should think that the CFI should
at least be required to demonstrate their navigation skills in a partial
checkride. I mean,,, geez!?

Not a CFI. A certified pilot and a student pilot but the certified
pilot was not a CFI according to Phil Boyer, who has been attempting
to straighten out the facts for several days now.

See the online version of AOPA, just came out this morning.

Corky Scott
Old May 13th 05, 01:50 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 12 May 2005 16:06:02 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Yeah, I wonder if "Operation Minuteman" (or whatever the heck it's called)
is having any effect?

Yes it had an effect. It had an effect where the "Operation
Minuteman" people were stationed. They admitted that the illegal
border crossers simply moved over beyond where they were though.

Corky Scott

Old May 13th 05, 01:52 PM
Corky Scott

On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:50:00 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

What this CFI did wrong has NOTHING to do with flying, and everything to do
with attitude and intelligence.

The pilot of the 150 was not a CFI.

Corky Scott

Old May 13th 05, 05:16 PM
Dylan Smith

In article , x-ray wrote:

Well. Greetings from Diso system, from an ex. smuggler and a sicko who uses
mining grade lasers to attack other ships.

Funny where other Elite fans show up :-)

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net
Old May 13th 05, 05:53 PM
Dave Stadt

"x-ray" wrote in message
"Dylan Smith" wrote in message
I'm not exactly the world's strongest guy but even I could manhandle the
76lb Davy Crockett projectile.

Me too, but for a limited period of time, with each step walking slower

and
slower. )

So you put it on one of those two wheel luggage carriers. Problem solved
for $25.

Old May 13th 05, 06:01 PM
Matt Barrow

"George Patterson" wrote in message
Jay Honeck wrote:
The ADIZ already encompasses an area with a population bigger than your
entire state.

Wow. Why would y'all cram yourselves into such a tiny area?

'Cause there's money to be made there.

Jay seems to be doing pretty good. And I sure ain't complaining.