Looking for ASW-15B polar with weight

Old April 22nd 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for ASW-15B polar with weight

Hi All - I'm looking for an ASW-15B polar, including the
weight at which the polar was measured. There is a polar
table and graph on the ASW15.org web site but sadly
without the weight at which it was calcd/measured.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards, Dave

Old April 22nd 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Thanks to Paul Remde for this info:
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/polars.htm
Best Regards, Dave

PS: No, I am **not** switching to an ASW-15 !
Really now, Stop sending me silly emails !

Old April 23rd 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

wrote:
Thanks to Paul Remde for this info:
http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/polars.htm
Best Regards, Dave

PS: No, I am **not** switching to an ASW-15 !
Really now, Stop sending me silly emails !

You know, some of us ASW 15 drivers may take offense at the tone of
this post ;-). At least post the silly e-mails so that I may have some
idea what people are actually saying when they are pointing at me and
laughing. I always thought it was me, not my ship that induced the
behavior.

Mike
Proud ASW 15 owner

Old April 24th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

You know, some of us ASW 15 drivers may take offense at the tone of
this post ;-).

Not to worry, I have an even older glider. In addition to the others.
Actually I have too many...

At least post the silly e-mails so that I may have some
idea what people are actually saying when they are pointing at me and
laughing.

Already deleted...

I always thought it was me, not my ship that induced the behavior.

Too easy, I'll let this one pass ;-)

Polars web page Paul Remde Soaring 0 August 6th 05 03:10 PM
more radial fans like fw190? jt Military Aviation 51 August 28th 04 04:22 AM
Dutch Roll SelwayKid Piloting 31 June 19th 04 11:43 PM
Buying an L-2 Robert M. Gary Piloting 13 May 25th 04 04:03 AM
F35 cost goes up. Pat Carpenter Military Aviation 116 April 11th 04 07:32 PM