When Airline Pilots WON'T speak ENGLISH!!!

Old October 19th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Default When Airline Pilots WON'T speak ENGLISH!!!

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
hello writes:

It's comments like this that make airline captains not even want to share
some insight.

Those comments come from a minority of highly vocal posters with enormous
chips on their shoulders, and are not representative of the membership in
the
newsgroup in general.

.....sez the non-pilot poseur.

Old October 19th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
news
hello writes:

It's comments like this that make airline captains not even want to
share some insight.

Those comments come from a minority of highly vocal posters with
enormous chips on their shoulders, and are not representative of the
membership in the newsgroup in general.

You're an idiot.

Bertie
Old October 19th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
hello

It's comments like this that make airline captains not even want to share
some insight.

Those comments come from a minority of highly vocal posters with enormous
chips on their shoulders, and are not representative of the membership in
the
newsgroup in general.

Thanks, kind soul.

Duly noted. Someone recommended this group but I now see how immature they
are. Not for me,
Won't be back after today. Just dropped back in long enough to see how this
thread has deteriorated.

Quote of the day:

"If you make us go around, you won't fly another leg for the rest of the
day" (I only say this when they a 30DME from the field and still at 18000
Ft.")

Old October 20th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

"hello" wrote in
:

It's comments like this that make airline captains not even want to
share some insight.

Those comments come from a minority of highly vocal posters with
enormous chips on their shoulders, and are not representative of the
membership in the
newsgroup in general.

Thanks, kind soul.

Duly noted. Someone recommended this group but I now see how immature
they are. Not for me,
Won't be back after today. Just dropped back in long enough to see how
this thread has deteriorated.

Quote of the day:

"If you make us go around, you won't fly another leg for the rest of
the
day" (I only say this when they a 30DME from the field and still at
18000 Ft.")

Wow, still pretty scary. I bet even Connie wouldn't hire you....

Bertie
Old October 20th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"hello" wrote in message

It's comments like this that make airline captains not even want to
share
some insight.

Those comments come from a minority of highly vocal posters with enormous
chips on their shoulders, and are not representative of the membership in
the
newsgroup in general.

Thanks, kind soul.

Your new buddy is a MSFS non-pilot poseur. Congratulations. Considering
the high probability that you are a poseur yourself, I can't say as I'm
surprised.

Duly noted. Someone recommended this group but I now see how immature
they are. Not for me,
Won't be back after today. Just dropped back in long enough to see how
this thread has deteriorated.

Quote of the day:

"If you make us go around, you won't fly another leg for the rest of the
day" (I only say this when they a 30DME from the field and still at 18000
Ft.")

It still sounds as stupid the 2nd time around. In fact, more so.

Old October 20th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Oct 20, 12:16 pm, "Mike" nospam @ microsoft.com wrote:
"hello" wrote in message

"If you make us go around, you won't fly another leg for the rest of the
day" (I only say this when they a 30DME from the field and still at 18000
Ft.")

It still sounds as stupid the 2nd time around. In fact, more so.

In this day and age of 'Cockpit Management' how long would Anthonys
new buddy last (outside MFS)
Old October 20th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
skym

On Oct 18, 8:31*pm, "hello" wrote:

...they don't trust my perfect English...
*I fly pretty good...

Your English isn't all that perfect.
Old October 20th 08, 11:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

george wrote in
:

"hello" wrote in message

"If you make us go around, you won't fly another leg for the rest
of the day" (I only say this when they a 30DME from the field and
still at 18000 Ft.")

It still sounds as stupid the 2nd time around. In fact, more so.

In this day and age of 'Cockpit Management' how long would Anthonys
new buddy last (outside MFS)

Actually, there are some rat ass companies flying jets around that fit this
perfectly.

Bertie
Old October 20th 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
george wrote in
:

"hello" wrote in message

"If you make us go around, you won't fly another leg for the rest
of the day" (I only say this when they a 30DME from the field and
still at 18000 Ft.")

It still sounds as stupid the 2nd time around. In fact, more so.

In this day and age of 'Cockpit Management' how long would Anthonys
new buddy last (outside MFS)

Actually, there are some rat ass companies flying jets around that fit
this
perfectly.

Are you saying there's hope for Anthony?