LS4a For Sale

Old January 8th 20, 12:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Saxon Design

Default LS4a For Sale

Listed on W&W.

I'm planning on bringing the glider to FL and the Seniors in March. I'm sort of on the geographic periphery of the soaring world here in Northern Lower Michigan, so this might be a good opportunity to finalize a sale…

Erik Saxon - 2316315489

I have more photos, and if you're interested I'd be happy to email them, or to answer any questions. General info copied below:

LS-4a, 1983

Total Time:
2180

Experimental AWC

Annual Condition: 11/19

Registration: N61LS

Airspeed: Winter

Vario: Cambridge/Sage

Flight Computer: Cambridge Lnav

Nav 1: GPS-nav

Radio: Becker

Komet Trailer Refinishedd 2018

Tail dolly, wing wheel, wing stands, tow bar

Oxygen
Old January 10th 20, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Erik,

If you still have your LS-4 this Summer, you should bring it down to Houston to race in the Standard Class Nationals 7/31-8/8. We typically have strong thermal soaring like you have in Michigan but you'll learn a tremendous amount about racing cross country all in one week...and I'd love to have another LS-4 to race against. Otherwise, good luck with your sale of Glider X-ray.

Chuck Werninger
VL
Old January 10th 20, 06:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Just a clarification...

Soaring Club of Houston will be hosting the Sports Class Nationals. All gliders are handicapped and the LS-4 is at the sweet spot. Still the LS-8 is pretty good too in Sports....

Tony
TS1

Old January 14th 20, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Saxon Design

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 12:32:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Just a clarification...

Soaring Club of Houston will be hosting the Sports Class Nationals. All gliders are handicapped and the LS-4 is at the sweet spot. Still the LS-8 is pretty good too in Sports....

Tony
TS1

VL & TS1,

This LS4 belongs in that contest! Let me know if someone in your area wants to buy it in time to enter. I'll help bring it down…

Erik

Trailer tires on sale Amazon Prime sale WaltWX[_2_] Soaring 2 July 16th 19 08:20 AM
FS: LS4a Mark Schmidt L4 Soaring 4 January 27th 14 03:12 PM
Oudie for sale, Goddard PS5a-1 cable for sale Sean Fidler Soaring 3 April 3rd 12 02:51 PM
LS4a Repair manual HL Falbaum Soaring 5 July 10th 06 07:29 PM
Dump valve for Ls4a Robert Harvey Soaring 0 November 20th 05 09:47 PM