PDA

View Full Version : Re: __ ALL Vietnam Vets were cowards ! __

B2431
August 26th 04, 07:36 PM
>From: "S. O. Damocles"
>Date: 8/26/2004 1:09 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>Perry wrote:
>> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:55:32 -0600, "S. O. Damocles"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> If anyone believes the hatchet job being done on Kerry by a
>>> bunch of paid Texan lying Repugs on behalf of
>>> George "I avoided vietnam by using Daddy's connections to
>>> get into the guard, then I went awol from the guard
>>> obligations" Bush, then NOT ONE US soldier who fought in
>>> 'nam deserves
>>> their medals - or the nation's respect.
>>>

>> I bet my House you wouldn't say that to my face.
>
>Post your address you ignoramus.
>

>PS: I don't want your pathetic single-wide trailer.

Why? Is yours a double wide?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

RobbelothE
August 27th 04, 12:01 AM
>Subject: Re: __ ALL Vietnam Vets were cowards ! __
>From: Bert Hyman
>Date: 8/26/2004 11:14 AM Central Daylight Time

(S. O. Damocles) wrote in
:

>> ... NOT ONE US soldier who fought in 'nam deserves
>> their medals - or the nation's respect.
>
>Well, that was the American Left's position, wasn't it? It certainly
>was when I got out of the Army in 1969 and went back to school. The
>fact that our last Democrat president was a draft dodger didn't seem
>too important at the time, did it?
>
>That position didn't change until Kerry decided to run as a War Hero
>and the revisionists got busy.
>
>--
>Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

As a veteran of nearly 33 years and several wars/near wars, I offer the
following observation which some wise person -- I forget excatly who --
imparted to me eons ago:

Where you stand on an issue depends upon where you sit.

Ed
"If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to
turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you;
and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with
him." --Barry Goldwater

Steve Hix
August 27th 04, 04:15 AM
In article >,
(B2431) wrote:

> >From: "S. O. Damocles"
> >Date: 8/26/2004 1:09 PM Central Daylight Time
> >
> >Perry wrote:
> >> On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:55:32 -0600, "S. O. Damocles"

> >> I bet my House you wouldn't say that to my face.
> >
> >Post your address you ignoramus.
> >

> >PS: I don't want your pathetic single-wide trailer.
>
> Why? Is yours a double wide?

His alley is too small to fit anything as big as a single-wide.

Google