PDA

View Full Version : Re: Lieutenant Bush --- The officer who no one remembers

ArtKramr
September 9th 04, 08:20 PM
>ubject: Lieutenant Bush --- The officer who no one remembers
>Date: 9/9/2004 12:09 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>Lieutenant Bush --- The officer who no one remembers
>__________________________________________________ _________________________
>

>Amazing, isn't it ?
>

>Five years, four months and five days, in the National Guard, and nobody of
>equal rank,
>or lesser rank, remembers this Lieutenant.
>

>Bush fans claim that he spent a lot of time on base.
>

>Well, where the hell are all those other people who were on base ?
>Why don't they step forward and say "I remember Lieutenant Bush".

I guess he wasn't much of an officer to be so easily forgotten.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

OXMORON1
September 10th 04, 12:22 AM
Art replied to:
>>Well, where the hell are all those other people who were on base ?
>>Why don't they step forward and say "I remember Lieutenant Bush".

with:
>I guess he wasn't much of an officer to be so easily forgotten.

Hell Art, everyone knows that a Lt is like a kid, the less they are heard or
seen the better. It is the loud, obnoxious ones that get noticed.
It is the same way for old flight officers, aka warrant officers (with
apologies to the Army Helo pilots).
So how come you never got a commission?

Rick
MFE

B2431
September 10th 04, 08:44 PM
>From: "Steven P. McNicoll"
>Date: 9/10/2004 11:28 AM Central Daylight Time
>

>"ZZBunker" > wrote in message
om...

>>> What were the names of all the platoon leaders in your company?
>>>

>> The whole purpose of the Army having divisions
>> is so that idiots don't have to remember their platoon leaders.
>>
>> Since platoons aren't even part of the Army,
>> they're part of the Marines. Since it was the Navy,
>> not the Army that invented platoons.
>>

>No platoons in the Army? And here I thought they could be found right
>between squad and company.

Maybe he thinks platoons are those things they make floating bridges out of.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

B2431
September 13th 04, 07:36 PM
>From: "George Z. Bush"
>Date: 9/12/2004 4:23 PM Central Daylight Time
>

>"Donna Long" > wrote in message
om...
>> Hal, I had NO idea you were George Z Bush when I answered your
>> stinging post. What in the world happened to you? When I knew you, you
>> seemed like a really nice guy and was tickled to death several months
>> ago when I heard from you.
>
>There was nothing stinging about my post. Perhaps I got a little tired of
>wading through all of the political bull**** strewn all over a place where
>those
>of us who were interested used to be able to converse about military
>aviation.
>If you reread what I said, there wasn't a word in it that addressed what you
>had
>to say.....I only questioned your choice of where to say it.
>
>If you think that's stinging, you never saw me when I was REALLY ****ed off.
>(^-^)))
>
>George Z.

Hey, hal-george, you have INITIATED so many off topic posts, usually anti Bush
rants, that some of us wonder if you, art and walt are the same person. You
parrot the same garbage.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google