PDA

View Full Version : Re: ~~ Can anyone remember serving with Bush? -- $50,000.00 REWARD ~~

B2431
September 12th 04, 11:15 PM
>From: "golds"
>Date: 9/12/2004 5:17 AM Central Daylight Time
>

>"_Breaking News_" > wrote in message
>>
>> Can anyone remember serving with Bush?
>>

>> By Julian Coman in Washington
>> (Filed: 12/09/2004)
>>
>> A pro-Democrat lobby group is to offer a financial reward for evidence
>that
>> George W Bush fulfilled his duties with the Alabama National Guard.
>
>Now, do you get the $50,000 if you say you saw him or you say you didn't see
>him? I can go either way.

Hey, I didn't see him there, now when do I my money? Um, was I supposed to have
been in a position to have seen him there?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Google